• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cust.connection Email: Oct Stoneware Sale?

In summary, a "Cust.connection Email" is a communication sent to customers who have previously bought stoneware products from the company, containing important details about the upcoming October Stoneware Sale. If you have previously made a purchase, you will automatically receive the email, but if not, you can sign up for the company's email list. You can also unsubscribe from the list at any time, but it is recommended to stay subscribed for important updates and promotions. The email will include exclusive discounts and deals for loyal customers, and can be forwarded to friends and family, but only subscribed customers can avail the discounts.
esavvymom
Staff member
Am I missing it? Is there NOT a Customer Connection email with ebiz tools for the October Stoneware 20% Sale???
I see the HOST email, and other host emails...but nothing for the 20% off sale for guests/individual orders.Uggh. I swear... I think I am going to go back to iContact JUST so I can create my own individual emails and announcements when needed. I don't like being crammed into the same box as the 15,000+ other consultants with the same 10-12 emails. :(

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

No, you are not missing anything. It appears that there is no separate Customer Connection email specifically for the October Stoneware 20% sale. The only email available for this sale is the Host email. This means that you will need to create your own individual emails or announcements if you want to promote the sale to your customers. You can also use other forms of communication such as social media, text messaging, or phone calls to inform your customers about the sale.

1. What is a "Cust.connection Email" for the Oct Stoneware Sale?

A "Cust.connection Email" is an email sent to customers who have previously purchased stoneware products from our company. It contains important information about our upcoming October Stoneware Sale, including dates, discounts, and new products.

2. How do I sign up to receive the "Cust.connection Email" for the Oct Stoneware Sale?

If you have previously purchased stoneware products from our company, you will automatically receive the "Cust.connection Email" for the Oct Stoneware Sale. If you have not, you can sign up for our email list on our website to receive future sales and promotions.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the "Cust.connection Email" for the Oct Stoneware Sale?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to receive important updates and promotions.

4. Will the "Cust.connection Email" for the Oct Stoneware Sale contain any exclusive deals or discounts?

Yes, the "Cust.connection Email" will contain exclusive discounts and deals for our loyal customers. These discounts will not be available to the general public, so make sure to check your email for the best deals.

5. Can I forward the "Cust.connection Email" to friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to forward the email to friends and family who may be interested in the Oct Stoneware Sale. However, please note that the exclusive discounts are only applicable to those who are subscribed to our email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Jennie4PC