• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top Conference Call Companies for Training Recordings - Seeking Recommendations

In summary, Karenfreeconferencecall.com is a great option for conference recording. It has a free trial, and the recordings can be accessed online or downloaded as a wav or mp3. Amy Neal recommends it, and it costs $47 per month.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Can anyone recommend a conference call company? I would like to make up some recorded calls for training and the company I was using went out of business?

Thanks,

Karen

freeconferencecall.com

I agree with Jenni! That's who I use too.

Thanks!!!!

Question on these. I am looking for a company too... But I dont really want a conference all. Just somewhere to record something that can be called back to listen... would freeconferencecall.com work for that too?

Amy Neal used the following when she was our Sales Manager and I LOVED it!! I could listen to it at work, back it up and take good notes whereas, now, they are recorded calls. I can't call out that long at work and at home, it is not convenient for me to listen to them (and go back and repeat for better note taking).

Not sure of the cost, however. There is a "dashboard" that the moderator can use that sounded really convenient. Just looked...$47 for 50 lines per month. You can get a free trial to see if you like it.

i use freeconferencecall.com, you can save the recordings and they can be called back into via the recording phone #, then the access code, then each recording has a reference # to input.

You can also download a wav or mp3 as the administrator, but I wish I could get it figured out for my team to download them ...

to hear a sample of the recording you can use
(605) 477-2199
access 534366

reference # (pick any one of these)
10 through 18

almondfarm said:
i use freeconferencecall.com, you can save the recordings and they can be called back into via the recording phone #, then the access code, then each recording has a reference # to input.

You can also download a wav or mp3 as the administrator, but I wish I could get it figured out for my team to download them ...

to hear a sample of the recording you can use
(605) 477-2199
access 534366

reference # (pick any one of these)
10 through 18

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I just joined and will try to work on the recordings this weekend :)

I stand corrected. When I went to listen to Lynette's calls, I realized she's not on the same service. I checked and the one I use is freeconferencecalling.com - it has online playback options.

Lynette, it says invalid access code. ;)

Sheila - that's weird... I just tried it with what I typed and it worked... did you hit the # after the access code, so just 534366#

Yup. Hung up & called back to make sure I didn't do a typo in the number or the conference #. There's a HUGE thunderstorm here in Dallas & the lights are starting to flicker. Guess I'll shut down everything for the night & maybe try tomorrow. ;)

Related to Top Conference Call Companies for Training Recordings - Seeking Recommendations

What is a conference call company?

A conference call company is a service provider that offers the technology and infrastructure for hosting conference calls. These companies enable multiple participants to connect and communicate through audio or video calls, regardless of their location.

How do conference call companies work?

Conference call companies typically have a platform or software that allows participants to dial in to a designated phone number or join through a link provided by the company. The company then connects all the participants into a single call, allowing them to communicate with each other in real-time.

What are the benefits of using a conference call company?

Using a conference call company can save time and money for businesses, as it eliminates the need for in-person meetings and travel expenses. It also allows for better communication and collaboration among remote or dispersed teams. Conference call companies also offer features like call recording, screen sharing, and participant management for a more efficient and organized call.

How do I choose the right conference call company?

When choosing a conference call company, consider factors such as the size of your meetings, the number of participants, the type of features you need, and your budget. Research different companies and compare their pricing, customer reviews, and available features to determine which one best fits your needs.

Are conference call companies secure?

Most conference call companies offer security measures such as password protection and encryption to ensure the privacy and security of your calls. However, it is important to research the security measures of the company you choose and make sure they align with your organization's standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • annew