• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Session 2 Recording: Access Now & Catch Up on Last Night's Call!

In summary, Sheila missed last night's call and her MIL was on the phone. The call was recorded and is up and working.
Bren706
Gold Member
I missed last night's call :(. My MIL was on the phone at 11pm! My cell phone has little or no service here or I would have tried using my cell. I just went on the conference call website and I only see last weeks call.

Sheila, was the call recorded. Should it be up by now?

I'd e-mail her directly. She's on a different time zone than all of us. There weren't many of us on the call and I did hear that it was recorded. I was really tired (never have been that exhausted for a really long time) so I wouldn't mind listening to it.

It defaults to "private" and I forgot to go in & make it "public". It's up & working now! ;)

Sheila, out of curiosity are these calls able to be listened by those who hadn't signed up?

No. In order to Step Up Your Business, you have to make a commitment to DO the program, not just listen to the program. :p

Just kidding of course ... if you are just wanting to listen as a reference before starting a class for your team, that's fine. But if you actually need the class then you should commit to doing the assignments so you can make a change & improve your business. ;)

I think she is referring to people who are late to the bandwagon!Glad to hear it ...I'm working 2 of the Sundays in the program (including this Sunday) and may need to catch 2 of the recordings the next day or so.

Yep, I'm late to the bandwagon! lol

Me too! After reading the other threads about this it sounds like this would really help me.

Yes, we've already completed Session 3 and will be doing Session 4 on Sunday.

I recommend that you check with your upline to see if they have any classes about to start. You are more "accountable" and will get more from the class if you actually participate & do the weekly assignments vs. listening to the playbacks this late in the game. ;)

What is the purpose of Session 2 Recording?

The purpose of Session 2 Recording is to provide access to the information and discussions from the previous night's call for those who were unable to attend. It allows everyone to catch up on any missed information and stay up to date with the latest updates and announcements.

How do I access the Session 2 Recording?

To access the Session 2 Recording, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Events" section. From there, you can click on the "Session 2 Recording" link and it will take you to the recording.

Can I view the Session 2 Recording on my mobile device?

Yes, you can view the Session 2 Recording on your mobile device as long as you have a stable internet connection. You can access it through your mobile web browser or through the Pampered Chef app.

Will the Session 2 Recording be available after the live call?

Yes, the Session 2 Recording will be available even after the live call. It will be accessible for a limited time, usually until the next session or event, to allow everyone the opportunity to catch up on any missed information.

Can I download the Session 2 Recording?

No, the Session 2 Recording is not available for download. However, you can view it online as many times as you need within the given time period. After that, it will no longer be accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • annew