• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director There Has to Be a Way for Me to Find What Show a Customer Is From

In summary, the best way to find out what show a customer is from is by asking them directly or checking their account information or previous orders. You can also search for a customer's show using their name and use the Show Attendance report to locate a specific show. If a customer doesn't remember their show, you can ask for more details or search through their past orders. Additionally, you can add a note or reminder to their account for future reference.
pamela
there has to be a way for me to find what show a customer is from without having to look at each individual show in P3..........I have looked in reports, then customer list, but there is no where to check that I want show info!

I am trying to send invitations to my Kids Cooking Camp to people from my past and I need to try to remember who has kids! Looking at who the host was would help!

If you look her up under customers and then check out the order history, it will tell you what show she is from. I have found that some of the shows transferred when I switched don't have the info. Some do, weird.
Hope that helps. Otherwise, it is the dreaded digging :)

yep....it seems that only 3 of the 15 I looked up had the needed info....then I went to PP to see if I could find what I needed, but I can't seem to figure how to find what show a contact is from there either.........UGH!

In PP there is a contact date on their page (date you added the person). I have used that to figure out how I met someone. Not sure if that's on P3 though. Problem is, it's on the contact page and I think you wanted to look at shows for that info.

PS: I HATE that you can't even OPEN a show if it's 6 months old in P3. I was able to at least open them in PP - couldn't change things or get to every screen but at least I could quickly SEE who was there, etc.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of trying to remember which show a customer is from when trying to send out invitations. Luckily, there is a way to find this information without having to manually look through each show in P3. In the P3 system, you can go to the "Reports" tab and then select "Customer Ordering History." From there, you can enter the customer's name or email address and it will show you a list of all the shows they have attended and placed orders at. This should make it easier for you to identify which customers have kids and would be interested in your Kids Cooking Camp. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

Related to There Has to Be a Way for Me to Find What Show a Customer Is From

What is the best way to find out what show a customer is from?

The best way to find out what show a customer is from is by asking them directly. You can also check their account information or previous orders to see if there are any notes or reminders about which show they attended.

Can I search for a customer's show using their name?

Yes, you can search for a customer's show using their name. In the search bar, type in their name and then filter the results by "show" to see which show they attended.

Is there a report or tool that can help me find a customer's show?

Yes, there is a Show Attendance report that can help you find a customer's show. This report shows all the customers who attended a particular show, making it easier for you to locate a specific customer's show.

What should I do if a customer doesn't remember which show they attended?

If a customer doesn't remember which show they attended, you can try asking for more details such as the date, location, or host's name. If they still can't remember, you can search through their previous orders or check with your team members to see if anyone remembers the customer from a specific show.

Can I add a note or reminder to a customer's account about their show attendance?

Yes, you can add a note or reminder to a customer's account about their show attendance. This can be helpful for future reference and can also be used to personalize your interactions with the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK