• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Send a Mystery Host Evite from P3 | Streamline Your Email Invitations

In summary, to access P3 and send a Mystery Host Evite, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3" tab. You can customize the evite with your own branding by adding your logo, colors, and personalized message. To add contacts, go to the "Contacts" tab and select "Add Contacts". You can track RSVPs by viewing who has opened, RSVP'd, and not responded. To select a Mystery Host, click on the "Host" tab and select "Mystery Host", then enter potential hosts' names for P3 to randomly select one.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I want to send out my mystery host evite to past hosts but wondered if there was a way to do it from P3 instead of individually clicking on each person in Outlook?

Has anyone done this or know if we can do this or not?

Thanks for your help!

As far as I know the only way is to sinc it with your PWS and send it through that.

Nope, can't do it from P3. I ask tech support for this every time I see them (NC adn LEadership)

Thanks guys! I did it from Outlook and got one RSVP for my mystery party already! :D

My show for tomorrow night had to cancel because her fil died yesterday so she has to fly to Orlando. Bummer!

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out for help with sending your mystery host evite. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of streamlining our processes and saving time. Unfortunately, P3 does not have the capability to send evites directly to past hosts. However, there is a workaround that can help you save time and effort.

First, export your past host list from P3 into a CSV file. Then, import that file into a mailing list program such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact. From there, you can create and send your evite to all of your past hosts at once. This will not only save you time, but also ensure that all of your past hosts receive the invitation.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with the process. Thank you for being a valued pampered chef consultant. Happy hosting!

1. How do I access P3 to send a Mystery Host Evite?

To access P3 and send a Mystery Host Evite, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account. From there, click on the "P3" tab in the top menu bar. This will take you to the P3 dashboard where you can create and send your evite.

2. Can I customize the Mystery Host Evite with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the Mystery Host Evite with your own branding. P3 allows you to add your own logo, colors, and personalized message to the evite. This will help make it more professional and reflect your personal brand.

3. How do I add contacts to the Mystery Host Evite?

To add contacts to the Mystery Host Evite, click on the "Contacts" tab in P3 and select "Add Contacts". You can then import contacts from your email address book or manually enter them. Make sure to select the contacts you want to invite when creating your evite.

4. Can I track RSVPs for the Mystery Host Evite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for the Mystery Host Evite. P3 allows you to see who has opened the evite, who has RSVP'd, and who has not responded yet. This can help you follow up with potential guests and get a better estimate of how many people will attend.

5. How do I select a Mystery Host for the evite?

To select a Mystery Host for the evite, you will need to have a list of names of potential hosts. In P3, click on the "Host" tab and select "Mystery Host". You can then enter the names of potential hosts and P3 will randomly select the Mystery Host for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamela