• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Bookings: 8-Step Action Plan for a Full Calendar

In summary, Michele Zito provides advice on how to book shows, how to fill an open date, and how to market a show. She provides a flyer for host appreciation, and offers advice on cancelling shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I ran across this and wanted to share!

Not sure if I already sent this, but if so and you still need more bookings, do it again. Let me know your results!

Booking Action Plan

By Michele Zito, Director, NY, modified from an article received by Lisa Vales

Need Bookings? Take Action! Complete these 8 steps and your calendar will be full. How do I know? I did this in February because I was not as booked as I wanted to be, and I am now back to my “normal” 2-3 shows a week schedule! Maybe you won’t even have to do all 8 steps, but keep going until you are satisfied with how many shows are on your calendar. Take action and go for it!

1. Open up your calendar to the next 2 months. Circle the dates you can do shows in pencil. Preferably 2-3 per week and the same days each week (i.e. Wed., Thurs. Fri.), unless a meeting falls on one of those days.

2. Call every potential host you have, including the “maybes” on door prize slips and tell them you have dates available for them to book. Ask what day works best for them, then offer 2 dates that match. Be sure to know the host bonus and any other promotions we have going as an extra incentive for them to take that date!

3. Schedule a Mystery Host show on one of your available dates at least 2 but no more than 3 weeks away. Invite every single person you speak to in these calls to come, and invite them to bring a friend. Email an invitation to your entire customer list, family, and friends, and call your preferred past hosts and customers as well.

4. Use the bookings from your Mystery Host Show to fill open dates in the following 2 months. (I booked 5 shows from mine in February!)

5. Write down every host you have had in the last 9 months. Write the names of every person who had booked a show with you next to them. (Use your Pampered Partner Master Reports from each host’s show to help you with this—you won’t believe how many names will have not had their show yet!) Call all the ones who have not held a show yet and offer them an open date.

6. Call each of those past hosts and invite them to your “Past Host Appreciation” Mystery Host Show. Give them a special badge to wear with their name, date of show, and how much product they received. Use their testimonials at your show to book new shows, and rebook them as well! Be sure to give them a small gift for attending your Mystery Host.

7. Call every cancellation for the last 6 months to reschedule.

8. Complete the 40 guests in 4 minutes flyer for yourself! Call everyone on that list that has not had a show in the past nine months. For everyone who cannot take an open date, do all 3 of these:

a. Tell them if they can refer you someone to take an open date, you will give them a free xxxxx.

b. Ask them if they would like to do a catalog show.

c. Invite them and a guest to your Mystery Host Show.

Even if you’ve tried any of this in the past, try again! The key is to do this all within a 3 week period. The shorter the time frame, the sooner you will be “all booked up.” Then you’ll be the one saying “I’m booked for the next 2 months.” Won’t that feel terrific!!!! Go for it, you have nothing to lose!

Happy Cooking!

Yay! I'm so excited b/c one my team members already responded saying she's doing this tomorrow! Awesome!

I need this...thank you so very much!! Between getting my parent's rental cottages together and my day job, my PC business has suffered this year. I pray that I get back on track soon! Physically, there is a lot of me (meaning I could stand to lose some major pounds) but mentally, I can't spread myself that thin!!:grumpy:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm going to do this at my meeting next week!!!!

Dear [Name],Thank you for sharing this fantastic 8-step action plan for boosting bookings! I have been struggling to fill my calendar and was feeling discouraged, but your plan has given me renewed hope and motivation.I have already started implementing your suggestions and have seen some positive results. I especially appreciate the idea of a "Mystery Host" show and will definitely be trying that out. I also love the idea of reaching out to past hosts and customers for potential bookings.I will keep you updated on my progress and I am confident that with your plan, my calendar will be full in no time. Thank you again for sharing this valuable advice and for your support.Happy cooking!Sincerely,

1. What is a Booking Action Plan and why is it important?

A Booking Action Plan is a strategic plan designed to help consultants increase their bookings and grow their business. It includes specific actions and goals to help consultants reach their booking targets. It is important because it helps consultants stay organized and focused on their goals, leading to a successful and thriving business.

2. How can I create a successful Booking Action Plan?

To create a successful Booking Action Plan, start by setting specific and achievable goals for your business. Then, identify your target market and develop a strategy to reach them. Make sure to have a mix of in-person and virtual events, utilize social media and referrals, and follow up with potential hosts consistently. Finally, track your progress and make adjustments as needed.

3. Can I customize my Booking Action Plan?

Yes, you can customize your Booking Action Plan to fit your individual business needs. Every consultant's business is unique, so it is important to tailor your plan to your target market, strengths, and goals. You can also adjust your plan as your business evolves and changes.

4. How often should I review and update my Booking Action Plan?

It is recommended to review and update your Booking Action Plan at least once a month. This allows you to track your progress and make any necessary changes to keep your business on track. However, you can review and update your plan as often as you feel necessary based on your business needs.

5. Can I share my Booking Action Plan with my team?

Yes, you can share your Booking Action Plan with your team. In fact, it is encouraged to share your plan with your team members and work together to achieve your goals. This can also help hold each other accountable and provide support and ideas for reaching your booking targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • almondfarm