• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How can I book parties after December 15th?

In summary, people are booking past December 15th but for the last 2 years, have not been able to. Hostess can promote shows over winter break or Jan.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
How in the world are people booking past December 15th!? I would love to get a couple on the calendar after the 15th but for 2 years now, have not been able to. Any ideas? Aside from hosting my own show, I haven't a clue how to do it.

How many of you are booking past the 15th? How do you do it? :confused:

I am not booking during that time this year but in the past I have offered Cookie or Candy making shows or Appetizer shows - promoting ideas for last minute treats or New Years dishes.

You can also focus on people who do not celebrate Christmas or Hannuhak (sorry, I'm pretty sure I butchered that spelling). Maybe anyone who is Jehovah Wittness (well, they do celebrate, just not the same as others). My SED always has a show on the 30th, I haven't been so lucky yet.

I will suggest that you get out any hostess packets for January shows so they can get orders during the holidays.

Last Night I participated in a booking blitz, with Nancy Francis/Sherri Carr's teams, and I heard a fantastic idea for booking the week between Christmas and New Years. Most people have the time off work, and have received $$ for Christmas. Encourage the hostess to book then, as a chance to get together with friends in the down time between the Holidays. Have a Soup and Slipper show, and it will give a chance for everyone to Relax, and talk about their wonderul Holiday memories.

I have a neighbor wanting to do a show the week between Christmas and New Years. She hasn't picked a date yet, but it's looking like she will. That'll be the first show I've ever had that time of year!! I know people promote the idea of a show over winter break to teachers a lot because it gives them a chance to see friends and coworkers outside of school.

My former director used to do 3-4 shows in that timeframe with people of Jehovah Witness faith. Since they don't celebrate holidays, there was no conflict! One year they wanted her on Dec. 25th but she talked them into the 26th. And they were always decent shows!

I did one one year between Christmas and New Years for a teacher. It went great because everyone was off of work.

It is difficult for me to book after Dec. 15th because I am busy getting my own holiday stuff done.

I would love to do a party between Christmas and New Year's. More ideas if you have them, please!

I'm tossing around the idea of a "Santa skipped me" show - Come get what you REALLY want! OR Kick Start Your Resolution show - a spin on healthy eating.

Oh I like the "Santa skipped me"!!!:chef:

That's what I use to book Jan. I am not booking any more parties after the 17th of Dec. Just a personal preference. We are going on a Caribbean cruise the week after Christmas for 8 days!! I'm excited about that. And I just kinda want to chill before doing 20 shows in January, ya know?!

1. Can I still book a party after December 15th?

Yes, you can still book a party after December 15th. Our consultants are available year-round to help you host a party and earn rewards.

2. Will my guests still be able to receive their orders by Christmas?

Orders placed after December 15th may not arrive in time for Christmas. We recommend booking your party before this date to ensure timely delivery.

3. Are there any special promotions for parties booked after December 15th?

While there may not be specific promotions for parties booked after December 15th, our consultants always offer great deals and discounts for hostesses. Contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I still earn hostess rewards if I book after December 15th?

Yes, you can still earn hostess rewards for parties booked after December 15th. Our rewards program is available year-round for all parties hosted by our consultants.

5. Are there any limitations on the products available for parties booked after December 15th?

No, there are no limitations on the products available for parties booked after December 15th. Our full catalog is available for purchase and our consultants can assist you in selecting the perfect products for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber