• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight!

In summary, the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight is an engaging and motivating event for Pampered Chef consultants to learn and refresh their knowledge about recruiting. All consultants are welcome to participate and can join by logging onto the designated virtual meeting platform at the scheduled time. No additional materials are required, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn. The benefits of participating include improving recruiting skills and knowledge, potentially increasing success and income, and connecting with team members in a fun and interactive way.
pamela
I am doing a team meeting for those of us NOT at conference TONIGHT!
I would like to do a recruiting Jeopardy game and need ipout on "questions and answers" to ALL aspects of recruiting! Here is an example:

ANSWER: The "Your Life Your Way" brochure
QUESTION: what can you put in every guest packet to peak interest in our opportunity?

Thanks in advance!!!!

nswer: a guest asking "How many nights a week do you do this?"
Question: What is a Red Flag Question?

At NC, Stacy Tenessen said that when she mails the invites for her hosts, she includes the YLYW brochure in every invitation so she's planting the seed even before they come to the show!

keep them coming ladies!!!

Q: What is $155 plus tax?

A: How much does it take to get started?

bumping......running out of time!!!!!!!!!

I have about 7-8 questions for them and would like more!

A: What is "you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself"?

Q: I've never done anything like this before. Will there be training offered?

I don't know mine sound pretty lame to me.

What is the purpose of the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight?

The purpose of the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight is to engage and motivate team members to learn and understand important information about recruiting for Pampered Chef.

Who can participate in the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight?

All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to participate in the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn about recruiting and for experienced consultants to refresh their knowledge.

How do I join the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight?

To join the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight, simply log onto the designated virtual meeting platform at the scheduled time. The game will be hosted by a Pampered Chef leader.

What should I bring to the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight?

All you need to bring to the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight is a positive attitude and willingness to learn. The game will be played using virtual tools, so no additional materials are necessary.

What are the benefits of participating in the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight?

Participating in the Team Meeting: Recruiting Jeopardy Game Tonight can help you improve your recruiting skills and knowledge, which can lead to increased success and income as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also a fun and interactive way to connect with your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kcmckay