• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip?

In summary, "Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to exchange their earned trip for cash instead. The program works by giving consultants the option to exchange their earned trip for cash, with the amount received varying based on the trip value and individual earnings. Participation in the program is optional, and consultants can still earn the trip if they choose the cash option, but the trip will be forfeited and the cash amount will be deducted from their earnings. To sign up for the program, consultants can contact their team leader or consultant support for further instructions.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does anyone know from past experience when the Gift Card would be sent if you decide to take the cash instead of the trip? And also - When/How would I tell PC that I want the gift card, not the trip???

They'll have us select our choice of awards. Look on the trip page of cc it will prob. give details when gc are sent out.

Thanks.

I wondered though if anyone who's taken the cash before could give me a ballpark of when it was available? We're just trying to decide about making reservations...to wait to make them with that, or pay now for the initial reservations.

Related to Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip?

What is "Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip?"

"Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to exchange their earned trip for cash instead.

How does the "Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip" program work?

The program works by giving consultants the option to exchange their earned trip for cash. The amount of cash received will vary depending on the trip value and the consultant's individual earnings.

Do I have to participate in "Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip" program?

No, participating in the program is completely optional. Consultants can choose to take the earned trip as originally planned or opt for the cash instead.

Can I still earn the trip if I choose the cash option?

Yes, you can still earn the trip if you choose the cash option. However, the trip will be forfeited and the cash amount will be deducted from your earnings.

How do I sign up for the "Taking the Cash Instead of the Trip" program?

To sign up for the program, you will need to contact your team leader or consultant support to request the cash option. They will provide you with further instructions and details on the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom