• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Visa Gift Card Surprise: Choice is Yours 2007 Incentive Program

In summary, "How Cool Is Ho?" is a versatile cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef that can chop, dice, and mince both wet and dry ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a one-year warranty. It has two stainless steel blades for efficient chopping and mincing.
finley1991
In the mail today I got another Visa Gift Card! I was sure it was a mistake and it came with a note (tucked in the back) that says:

Congratulations! We're pleased that you earned The Choice is Yours 2007 incentive program and trust you've enjoyed the $250 gift card sent to you earlier this year.

Thank you for joining us at National Conference 2008, "Dream Big - Achieve More!" As a Level One achiever we're pleased to send you the enclosed $50 gift card to make your award equal the $300 Conference Cash.

We're proud of your accomplishment and wish you continued success as you pursue your Dream Escapes goal
!

How much does HO ROCK????!!!!!????

That's awesome Colleen! HO does ROCK! I agree with that!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's always nice to get money you didin't count on and it was very much deserved! :)

How cool!!!!

Very cool!

Reminds me, I still have some $$ on my Conf Cash Card!

so you took the gift card. And on top of that--another $50-wow thats awesome!!

It's so fun! I was so sure it was a mistake and that I was going to have to call HO and return it! I love that we keep getting surprised... in a good way!!! :)

How awesome is that!?! HO does l:love0010:ve us!

That is AWESOME!! :)

That is awesome. Congrats.

nice! :) gotta love HO!

1. What is "How Cool Is Ho?"

"How Cool Is Ho?" is a cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef that helps to quickly and easily chop, dice, and mince herbs, garlic, nuts, and more.

2. Is "How Cool Is Ho?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "How Cool Is Ho?" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can "How Cool Is Ho?" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "How Cool Is Ho?" can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

4. How many blades does "How Cool Is Ho?" have?

"How Cool Is Ho?" has two stainless steel blades for efficient chopping and mincing.

5. Is "How Cool Is Ho?" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "How Cool Is Ho?" comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or issues with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cathyskitchen