• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub

In summary, the group discusses their plans for the upcoming UL event. They mention arriving on Wednesday and possibly relaxing in the hot tub before dinner. One person suggests having drinks with their new director after the mixer and going to the hot tub before bed. Another person suggests meeting at the Hilton or Embassy Suites for drinks. The conversation turns to discussing their drink preferences and mentioning a good drink at the hotel. They all agree that they would have a lively conversation and mention a specific drink at the Embassy Suites.
jwpamp
anyone else with me? I will be in on Wednesday for the UL event -- will be using the early arrival time to relax in the hot tub.

You go girl! I'll arrive on Wed too, but don't know if it will be early enough to hit the hot tub. By the time I get baggage, to the hotel & situated, I'll probably be wanting a shower & nap before dinner! LOL

awww...come on, Sheila! I was planning on heading out for drinks with my NEW DIRECTOR after the mixer and then doing the hot tub before bed.

Oh! I thought you meant before the UL dinner! LOLMaybe after, depending on how close your hotel is to mine. ;)

Or... we could all have drinks at the Hilton or Embassy Suites (where Sheila and I are at) after the UL director event :)!

Drinks don't require the word "bathing suit"! I like that idea better :)

I'm not much of a drinker (can actually count on 1 hand the number of drinks I've had since moving to Japan 4.5 years ago). But after everything that's happened in the last 2.5 months, I might just be up for a good drink! LOL

Sheila said:
I'm not much of a drinker (can actually count on 1 hand the number of drinks I've had since moving to Japan 4.5 years ago). But after everything that's happened in the last 2.5 months, I might just be up for a good drink! LOL

I'm with ya as most of the time my 'drink of choice' is diet coke/pepsi. I did have a drink with some leaders last year though at our hotel and it was quite yummy. :)

I'm a Diet Coke-aholic! ;)

Sheila said:
I'm a Diet Coke-aholic! ;)

Then we could drink well together as my day starts with Diet Coke and obviously as there is one in front of me, ends with a good ole DC. :angel:

Yup. I pretty much always have one in my hand. But I'm bad about not wanting it if it gets hot, pouring it out & getting a cold one. Hubby gets mad when he sees me "wasting" one & getting a cold one. He says I'd go through less if I'd just drink the whole thing! LOL

whatever your drink of choice.. I know the conversation would be lively. And they do make a wonderful Tequila Congo at the embassy...

Related to Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub

1. What is "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" about?

"Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" is a humorous short story about a person's experience of taking their business suit to a hot tub and the unexpected events that transpire.

2. Who is the main character in "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub"?

The main character in "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" is a business person who decides to relax in a hot tub after a long day at work.

3. Is "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" based on a true story?

No, "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" is a work of fiction and not based on a true story. However, it may be relatable to anyone who has had a mishap while trying to unwind.

4. What makes "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" unique?

"Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" stands out for its humorous and unexpected twist on a mundane daily activity. It also offers a lighthearted and relatable take on the stress of work-life balance.

5. Is "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Taking My Suit and Hitting the Hot Tub" is appropriate for all ages as it contains no mature content and is a light and entertaining read for all audiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila