• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Your NDA Experience: Flight Tips & Recommendations

In summary, taking an early flight will save you $60, but you'll have to sit around the airport or at the hotel for hours.
flemings99
Gold Member
Looking for advice from someone who has attended NDA. I'm looking at flights for the May mtg. I know we are to arrive by noon and leave no earlier than 5 the last day. My ? is, I can save $60 if I take a very early flight arriving at 8:00 I guess I want to know what I'll do with all that time? or should I spend the extra to arrive at a later time.

I know we get the 250 travel allowance, which I did earn but with the later flight will be over that amount. With Toronto & Conference all close together was hopeful to stay within the travel allowance.

Thoughts/experience greatly appreciated!

Since PC picks you up, you might have to sit at the airport for those hours or sit in the hotel lobby as I would think they wouldn't have a room ready. If you're willing to have some dead time, I'd save the $$.

I was in O'Hare at like 7:45am or something like that! YOu do not have to sit around - a car will take you to the hotel. There will be a lady waiting for your at the airport based on your arrival time (BE SURE TO TAKE HER INFO WITH YOU!!!) and she calls the car and voila - your driver chauffers you to the hotel. They have a wonderful wonderful wonderful breakfast buffet at the hotel if you're hungry (I had to leave at 3am for the airport so I was ready to eat my arm) and then head back to your room and get a little R&R. (It's a long day so you'll appreciate the down time) Then also you can hang out in the lobby as the new directors roll in and sit and socialize and network.

GO early - save the money and enjoy! You won't be disappointed with taking the price savings! I just went in the fall so I speak from recent experience.

Thanks Melissa! I'll prob. take the early flight then.

First of all, congratulations on earning the 250 travel allowance! That's definitely something to be proud of. As someone who has attended NDA in the past, I can understand your dilemma about the flight times and cost. Here are my thoughts and recommendations based on my experience:1. Consider the purpose of your trip: While it's important to stay within the travel allowance, it's also important to consider the purpose of your trip. Are you attending NDA solely for business purposes or are you also planning to do some sightseeing and explore the city? If it's the latter, arriving early may give you some extra time to do that.2. Plan your itinerary: If you do decide to take the early flight, make sure to plan your itinerary for the day. You can use the extra time to catch up on work, do some networking with other consultants, or even attend some optional training sessions that may be available. You could also use the time to relax and mentally prepare for the conference ahead.3. Consider the cost-benefit: While saving $60 may seem like a good deal, it's important to weigh the cost-benefit of taking an early flight. Will the extra time and potential exhaustion from an early flight affect your overall experience at NDA? If yes, then it may be worth spending a little extra to arrive at a more reasonable time.4. Check for other transportation options: Instead of taking an early flight, you could also consider other transportation options such as taking a train or bus, which may be cheaper and arrive at a more convenient time.In the end, the decision is ultimately yours and it's important to do what works best for you and your budget. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you a great NDA experience!

What is the New Dir Academy Flight program?

The New Dir Academy Flight program is a training and development program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It is designed to help new consultants build their business and achieve success.

How long is the New Dir Academy Flight program?

The program is 12 weeks long. It consists of weekly calls, online training, and in-person meetings. After the 12 weeks, consultants will continue to have access to resources and support through their director.

Who can participate in the New Dir Academy Flight program?

The program is open to all new consultants at Pampered Chef. This includes consultants who have just joined the company, as well as consultants who have been with the company for less than 12 weeks.

What topics are covered in the New Dir Academy Flight program?

The program covers a variety of topics including product knowledge, host coaching, booking shows, customer service, and goal setting. It also includes tips and strategies for building a successful business.

Is there a cost to participate in the New Dir Academy Flight program?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is included as part of the consultant's starter kit and ongoing support from their director. However, there may be some optional materials or tools that consultants can purchase to enhance their experience in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies