• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Dir Academy Flight Question

In summary, the New Dir Academy Flight Question is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them succeed in their first 90 days. It includes training, coaching, and support, and can be accessed by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and enrolling in the program. There is no additional cost to participate and the program lasts for 90 days, with access to training and support materials even after it ends.
flemings99
Gold Member
Looking for advice from someone who has attended NDA. I'm looking at flights for the May mtg. I know we are to arrive by noon and leave no earlier than 5 the last day. My ? is, I can save $60 if I take a very early flight arriving at 8:00 I guess I want to know what I'll do with all that time? or should I spend the extra to arrive at a later time.

I know we get the 250 travel allowance, which I did earn but with the later flight will be over that amount. With Toronto & Conference all close together was hopeful to stay within the travel allowance.

Thoughts/experience greatly appreciated!

I'd go for the early flight... just me though. take a good book, enjoy the town a little.

Yeah, definitely the earlier flight - that way if something gets delayed your safe too. Maybe take a quick nap at the hotel? I know with night flights that can be helpful - especially if you've got little ones at home and never get good sleep anyways :)

Barb, you got me all excited now to go to NDA :) I'm looking at taking the bus- arriving at 6:30 and leaving saturday at 11:30pm for $20.50. I can afford to go then

Hello there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have attended NDA in the past. My advice would be to go for the later flight, even if it means going over the travel allowance. Trust me, the extra time will be worth it. You can use that time to get settled in your hotel room, relax, and maybe even explore the area a bit. Plus, you never know if there may be any unexpected delays or issues with your flight, so having a buffer time is always helpful. I hope this helps and have a great time at NDA!

1. What is the New Dir Academy Flight Question?

The New Dir Academy Flight Question is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help jumpstart their business and achieve success in the first 90 days. It includes training, coaching, and support to help consultants reach their goals.

2. How do I sign up for the New Dir Academy Flight Question?

To sign up for the New Dir Academy Flight Question, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will receive an invitation to join the program. Simply follow the instructions in the invitation to enroll.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the New Dir Academy Flight Question?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the New Dir Academy Flight Question. It is included in the initial sign-up fee for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What kind of training and support is included in the New Dir Academy Flight Question?

The program includes a combination of online training courses, one-on-one coaching sessions with experienced consultants, and access to a private Facebook group for support and networking with other new consultants. The training covers topics such as product knowledge, booking and hosting parties, and building a successful business.

5. How long does the New Dir Academy Flight Question program last?

The program lasts for 90 days from the time you enroll. However, the training and support materials will remain available to you even after the 90 days are over. You can continue to refer back to them as needed to help grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jean DeVries