• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise $100 Check for Future Director Promotion: A Pleasant Mail Surprise

In summary, a check for $100 was mailed to a consultant who promoted to future director in April. The check is for the consultant's future promotion bonus, which will be awarded to the consultant regardless of whether they have already achieved FD or Director status. The check is valid until the end of the year.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I just got the mail today and found a check in there for $100 in the subject it says 100 Future Director Promotion Bonus. Ugh where did this come from, I really could use the $$, but am afraid to cash it.:confused:PS, I did not sign anyone under the promotion.

pamperedalf said:
I just got the mail today and found a check in there for $100 in the subject it says 100 Future Director Promotion Bonus. Ugh where did this come from, I really could use the $$, but am afraid to cash it.:confused:

PS, I did not sign anyone under the promotion.
Yikes! I would call HO and find out before cashing it.

Did you recruit after the promotion? They still give you the $100 for Promoting before Jan. 1st.

Last recruit I signed was in May!

Oh I promoted to future last year like July but never received a check for promoting to future I am all confused!!

I want one of those!

I promoted to FD in April and I never got a check. I signed 2 in September though......

Please let us know what it is when you find out.

pamperedalf said:
Oh I promoted to future last year like July but never received a check for promoting to future I am all confused!!

Did you at all lose FD status this year and maybe gain it back in the last few months? (Consultant go inactive then reactivate?)

I think Janet's put her finger on it. Anyone who re-promotes to FD within the promo period will also get the bonus. That includes when inactive consultants on your team reactivate and that bumps you back up to FD.

Okay so this is what happened, I lost my status in Sept. But repromoted Oct because one of my ladies reactivated, so I can get the current promotion but I am only able to do this once. So I am kinda psyched about that!

woo-hoo! Bonus!! That helps pay for your Leadership airfare!

pamperedalf said:
Okay so this is what happened, I lost my status in Sept. But repromoted Oct because one of my ladies reactivated, so I can get the current promotion but I am only able to do this once. So I am kinda psyched about that!

Yup, makes perfect sense - congratulations!

I am so glad that I bought my leadership airfare because the price keeps rising!!!

Way to go Amanda!!! :)

Did not know this!!! Cool!! I will share at my meeting on Sunday!

It's only until the end of the year. It was announced as part of the latest recruiting promotion.

Does this bonus still apply now? I am 6 weeks new and have just recruited 2 women this week. So, if they qualify before Jan. 1 do I get the bonus? I want to go to leadership conference, too. But, I can't find info on it.

I think the bonus was for anyone who promoted to FD through the end of the year, no matter when the people signed. So you should get it. BTW- they don't have to qualify for you to be an FD, they just have to be active.Leadership info is on CC under Consultant and Leadership Training. But the site is down for maintenance this weekend.

Thanks Ann. I have silently taken a lot of your advice directed to others these past 6 weeks. I appreciate all you do for all of us!! It will be a pleasure to meet you in January.

I got my check too! Awesome!!

Well I am taking my $$ and going to pay for my website because it's up for renewal at the end of the month! Good timing!

roxylady said:
I am 6 weeks new and have just recruited 2 women this week.
That's awesome!!! How did you do it??! What a great start to your business. Not to mention the awesome PC dollar bonuses and the recruiting special bonuses!:)

Awesome surprise Amanda!

Amazing. I thought that the $100 wouldn't be awarded to anyone that had already achieved FD or Director already. That means my FD will be getting it too once her second recruit sends her order in this month. I don't think I'll say anything to her though in case this was a mistake.

Lucky you!! Now go ahead and earn the $$ for promoting to director!

$100 check
chefann said:
I think the bonus was for anyone who promoted to FD through the end of the year, no matter when the people signed. So you should get it. BTW- they don't have to qualify for you to be an FD, they just have to be active.

Leadership info is on CC under Consultant and Leadership Training. But the site is down for maintenance this weekend.

I also received the $100 check on Friday! What a shock for me also! Woo Hoo. Just promoted to FD in September but before the new promotion started. I am doing the Happy Dance also...

I am still waiting on mine! Maybe today will be the day!

I thought the promotion was for any new promotions, but it was for ANY promotions period. That was cool!! I had one gal reactivate and signed a new one. was pretty excited about earning the $100 check, although I felt a little guilty since it wasn't my first time as FD. Oh well, they wrote the rules!

I took my hubby out to a VERY nice dinner with my bonus check. It was our
9th wedding anniversary, and in good timing too. We've had a million things going on and really needed a realxing night out by ourselves for a change.

That bonus check was a wonderful thing! Can't wait to get a $250 bonus when I promote to Director by Dec 31!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

How soon did your check come after you promoted?

quiverfull7 said:
How soon did your check come after you promoted?
Does my new recruit have to qualify b/c I promoted to Director when I signed my 2nd last month and still no sign of any extra $$.

For Director they do have to qualify.FD is 2 personally recruited active recruits (not necessarily qualified).
Director is 5 personally recruited QUALIFIED recruits.

Got my check yesterday...and was shocked too..for the same reasons you guys were confused...i was confused too!
But hey! I'll take that $$$$ !!
I was wanting the $250, but the $100 will do ....for now!
I still want Director!
:)

Who WOULDN"T want to join such an AMAZING company!??!!!!

ChefNic said:
Got my check yesterday...and was shocked too..for the same reasons you guys were confused...i was confused too!
But hey! I'll take that $$$$ !!
I was wanting the $250, but the $100 will do ....for now!
I still want Director!
:)

Who WOULDN"T want to join such an AMAZING company!??!!!!
Me too! Yippee! And Ditto about TPC ROCKS!:love:

This company is amazing, that's my new recruiting strategy. I hope it works!

How long did it take to get your check after you signed your second? I signed #2 and #3 on Nov 3. Still no check in my mailbox yet :cry:

You'll get it in December, because you'll officially promote on Dec. 1.

I finally got my check! Now waiting on the other $100 check since my 2nd recruit just qualified!

I just got my check too!!!!!! Wahooooo! As I said to my kids, you got to love bonuses, especially when you are just doing your job! I love PC!:thumbup: :balloon: :D :love:

I got a $100 FD Bonus in the mail yesterday, too! Whoo Hooo!

Finally got my check yesterday! But still no HEART DISH! :cry:
Ok, I'll quit whining now :p

Got my check yesterday too! Wa-hoo:) I think we'll buy a new digital camera now:thumbup: (I haven't gotten my heart dish either!)

Promoting to Director would get you $250!

Related to Surprise $100 Check for Future Director Promotion: A Pleasant Mail Surprise

What is the Surprise $100 Check for Future Director Promotion?

The Surprise $100 Check for Future Director Promotion is a bonus given to consultants at Pampered Chef who meet certain qualifications and are on track to become a director in the future. It is a way for the company to recognize and reward hard work and dedication.

How did I qualify for this promotion?

In order to qualify for the Future Director Promotion, you must have met certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals may vary depending on your individual consultant status and level within the company.

Can I cash the $100 check?

Yes, the $100 check is a real check that you can deposit or cash just like any other payment. It is a bonus given to you as a reward for your hard work and dedication to Pampered Chef.

What if I did not sign anyone under the promotion?

The Future Director Promotion is not solely based on recruitment, but also on sales goals. If you did not sign anyone under the promotion, it is possible that you still met the necessary sales goals to qualify for the bonus.

Is this a one-time bonus or will I receive it again in the future?

The Future Director Promotion is a one-time bonus given to consultants who meet the qualifications. However, there may be other bonuses and incentives available in the future for consultants who continue to excel and grow within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • finley1991