• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Consultants Purchase and Resell Super Starter Kits?

In summary, a consultant and or director can not buy a Super Starter kit and then turn around and sell it to a guest for the Super Starter price. They
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Can a Conusltant and or Director buy a Super Starter kit and then turn around and sell it to a guest for the Super Starter price???

NO!! That would be stealing from PC. They offer the kit at such a good price to make it affordable to everyone to start their own business and all they ask of the person is 4 shows to try us out.

It would be unethical for anyone to knowingly do that!

I for one do not want to go to hell for $90! :p

This is the situation that I ran into, I went to make contact with a potential host today that is also does my hair. She went to a PC party (not mine) of another consultant and she had told her that she likes the kit stuff and I gues sthe consultant told her that if she wanted it that she would order it for her and then only charge her the $90.00..... my eyes about poped out of my head when she told me this becasue I KNEW that that was STEALING!!!!

Hmm, I didn't even think you could order the kit without signing the contract! LIke a consultant and or director can order another kit?? That's news to me. I wouldn't think that was permitable at all!

Directors can order the quick start box which is the box of paperwork, but not the whole kit.

cmdtrgd said:
Directors can order the quick start box which is the box of paperwork, but not the whole kit.
Right. The products are not in the quick start kit. Just the paperwork.

mommyhugz1978 said:
This is the situation that I ran into, I went to make contact with a potential host today that is also does my hair. She went to a PC party (not mine) of another consultant and she had told her that she likes the kit stuff and I gues sthe consultant told her that if she wanted it that she would order it for her and then only charge her the $90.00..... my eyes about poped out of my head when she told me this becasue I KNEW that that was STEALING!!!!
I wonder if she was going to tell the person she'd have to do 4 shows in order to get the kit, so essentially she'd really be recruiting her. It sure doesn't sit right with me, though!:)

pamperedbecky said:
I wonder if she was going to tell the person she'd have to do 4 shows in order to get the kit, so essentially she'd really be recruiting her. It sure doesn't sit right with me, though!:)

It certanly didn't sit well with me, then she goes well I can still host a show for you right? she also siad well I will host a show for her in Sept and then one for you in OCt.... I am going what the heck..... hmmmmmm should I or shouldn't I?

Let her know that you feel uncomfortable with the situation and it is not kosher. Give her a kit agreement so she will see what she could be signing up to do. Just be up front and honest with her and speak from the heart.

mommyhugz1978 said:
It certanly didn't sit well with me, then she goes well I can still host a show for you right? she also siad well I will host a show for her in Sept and then one for you in OCt.... I am going what the heck..... hmmmmmm should I or shouldn't I?
So, she'll host TWO PC shows? One in Sept with this other consultant and one for you in October? Does she have different guest lists for both? I would think YOUR show would get the short end of the stick.:eek:

What would be the point in doing that?? I don't get it.

The ladies point ( the host) is that we are both her clients and she wants to help us both out.. go figiure !!!! I talked to my diector and she is going to talk to my upline... so we will see what happens but when I told my director what happen she wasn't happy and frankly neither was I ...

I wonder if the consultant isn't planning on taking the host's show and dividing it up into smaller catalog shows (a $600 show can become 4 $150 catalog shows). She can "sign" the host, order the kit for $90, have the host submit the 4 shows as hers and both end up happy.....the host gets the kit, the consultant gets the 2000 points. TOTALLY not ethical but I'm sure it is done from time to time.

There is NO way the consultant can just order a kit and sell it to someone. There has to be a signed agreement with valid SS#, etc before a kit will ship.

How odd!

I thought about the "2000 points" thing too. Happy recruiter - happy new consultant getting all that stuff, then if she goes inactive the recruiter does not care because she has 2000 points. Sad - and I bet things like this are done alot....

With a $600 split up- the host wouldn't be getting but $60 in free product and no half price products...do you think the host would really want to do that?

I'm sure it does happen from time to time thought----

I think some people will do anything to get a kit or get the 2000 points. One of my very best friends turned out to be a kit-napper - UNDER ME! I dont hold grudges, but it was a tough situation for a long time!

And remember - the cutlery incentive and the HomeDepot card...and if she is one of her first 5 recruits - the $50 PC Dollars. I think they've thought about all of this.....

Last edited:
I totally agree with what everyone is saying however, if that Consultant has done her 200th cooking show recently she is eligible to purchase another Kit to replace any of her/his worn out products. I hope that is not the case but that would be the only way to do it without signing a New Consultant agreement.

Either way would be UNETHICAL but I am sure that it has been done. Make sure that your potential Host doesn't sign anything without completely reading it first. :mad:

I thought about that too...getting a new kit after your 200th show. What a great way to boost your kit. Mine is 5 years old and I am at show 107. Some things are starting to look bad. I use all of my products at home too. I would love to be able to get a new kit. I would donate my older stuff that still looks great to a family member, or the church fellowship hall.

I will let you ladies know what happends with this whole ordeal !!!

Shawnna said:
I thought about that too...getting a new kit after your 200th show. What a great way to boost your kit. Mine is 5 years old and I am at show 107. Some things are starting to look bad. I use all of my products at home too. I would love to be able to get a new kit. I would donate my older stuff that still looks great to a family member, or the church fellowship hall.
I am at show 350 and I opted to NOT get the kit. They charge $90 for it and it is only the products - a GREAT deal, no arguement there, but I would have thought it would maybe include some catalogs or something since it's the same price as a new consultant pays for the entire kit. And besides, I have duplilcates of everything anyway...

What is included in the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products that are essential for any home cook. It includes our top-selling products such as our Classic Batter Bowl, Quick Slice, and Mini Measure-All Cup, as well as business supplies and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

How much does the Super Starter Kit cost?

The Super Starter Kit is available for $159 plus tax and shipping. This includes over $450 worth of products and supplies, making it a great value for anyone looking to start their own Pampered Chef business.

Can I customize my Super Starter Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Super Starter Kit by choosing from a selection of different products and business supplies. This allows you to tailor the kit to your specific needs and interests, making it a perfect fit for your business goals.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Super Starter Kit?

There are many benefits to purchasing the Super Starter Kit. It includes everything you need to get started with your Pampered Chef business, saving you time and money. It also gives you access to exclusive training and support from our experienced consultants, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives.

Can I return the Super Starter Kit if I change my mind?

Yes, you can return the Super Starter Kit within 30 days for a full refund. We are confident that you will love your kit and the products included, but if for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to ensure your complete happiness with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • tina_rn