• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Did Consultant Agreement...now What?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of individuals discussing their experiences as new Pampered Chef consultants. They share information about receiving their consultant ID number and Super Starter Kit, setting up a business checking account for the PC Debit Card, and tips for success in the business. They all express excitement and enthusiasm for their new venture and encourage each other to book shows and set goals for their business.
JCBurk
Hi everyone! I just completed my online agreement about 15 minutes ago (yea!) and now I'm wondering....will PC email me my consultant ID# or will it come with my Super Starter Kit? Maybe I'm being a little too impatient, but I'm just so excited!!!

WELCOME!! This is SUCH a great site!!
I was just as excited and impatient!! LOL. I am new too. This is my SS1. I have done one show & have my next scheduled for Monday. I believe your ID # comes in your SS Kit. What is your SS Month 1?

Thank you! My SS1 is September, so they probaby won't rush to get my Starter Kit out to me, huh! I know, I know...patience is a virtue!!;)

It will be there soon! MY SS1 is Aug, but I signed up in July and received it in about 4 days!! July was my "buffer month". August will be your "buffer month", so start booking! :)

My wife and I signed our Consultant Agreement July 22nd. We received our PC consultant number and password three days later via email. Our SS1 is September and I was told our kit would ship today (Aug 2nd) and arrive by Friday.

I would say definetely go to your bank and setup a business checking account so that you will have all of that information ready so you can sign up for your Pampered Chef Debit Card when you first sign on to Consultant's Corner on the PC website. You need a business checking account because the routing number of personal accounts is different from business accounts. In order to get your PC Debit Card, you must have a business account setup. The way it works is that the PC Debit card just deducts money from your business checking account. This way you can send orders in electronically and also keep your personal finances separate.

If you want a website through PC, you need to have your PC debit Card number in order to pay. They don't accept any other types of payment except PC Debit and PC Credit cards. You don't have to wait for them to send you your PC debit card in the mail either! A day or two after you sign up for your PC Debit Card, call PC and get your Debit card number over the phone and you can use that to sign up for your PC Webpage.

I know that this is information overkill, but this is what I have been LIVING the past week and a half! :)

best of luck to you!

Welcome to the family! Everything that the dexy's said is true...now go book em'!

In my first 3 months, I earned all 3 SS Bonuses and 7 SS Plus Bonuses, all because I booked HEAVY from the start! I had 3 $1000 shows in my first 2 months and earned a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY!

Good luck and hope to hear YOUR wonderful sales stories here in the future!!:)

I hope Sara and I are half as successful in our SS months as you were Janice! :D

Dexys:
I have been reading your posts and don't worry-- you will be better!!

I am so impressed with your enthusiasm! I never knew PC before I started, it was strictly a business venture. I had goals and am reaching them, so I am always setting new ones! My 5th recruit's Super Starter #1 is Sept, but she is already entering 2 catalog shows, I am only 4 shows away from Directorship. Hopefully it will take effect on Sept. 1st. Not bad for 8 months of business!

My current goal -- I am planning on walking as a Director at Leadership!

I am truly blessed to meet up with such a great group of people here, just remember to share more than you receive (just as in your PC business with recruits) and you will reap the rewards! :)

dexheimers said:
My wife and I signed our Consultant Agreement July 22nd. We received our PC consultant number and password three days later via email. Our SS1 is September and I was told our kit would ship today (Aug 2nd) and arrive by Friday.

I would say definetely go to your bank and setup a business checking account so that you will have all of that information ready so you can sign up for your Pampered Chef Debit Card when you first sign on to Consultant's Corner on the PC website. You need a business checking account because the routing number of personal accounts is different from business accounts. In order to get your PC Debit Card, you must have a business account setup. The way it works is that the PC Debit card just deducts money from your business checking account. This way you can send orders in electronically and also keep your personal finances separate.

If you want a website through PC, you need to have your PC debit Card number in order to pay. They don't accept any other types of payment except PC Debit and PC Credit cards. You don't have to wait for them to send you your PC debit card in the mail either! A day or two after you sign up for your PC Debit Card, call PC and get your Debit card number over the phone and you can use that to sign up for your PC Webpage.

I know that this is information overkill, but this is what I have been LIVING the past week and a half! :)

best of luck to you!

Congrats on starting your business! Just so you know, you don't have to have a business account to get a PC debit or credit card. In fact, you can link it to any account. My account is a regular bank account, but I set up an account at a separate bank from our family account so there would be no problem with bounced checks, incorrect deposits, etc. PC just suggests you get a separate account for your business, so as to avoid any confusion. Plus it makes it easier at tax time!

Janice,
Well put - I think our own success is very much related to us helping others succeed and that is where our focus should be. If you concentrate on helping others, your own success will follow. Sometimes it even costs you something, but that's okay because it will come back to you. You just have to think about when you were a new consultant how much you appreciated somebody else giving you great advice or helping you get started in some way. With the new catalog orders starting soon, I've got 3 words of advice -- go, go, go!

Jeanie

jenscookingnow said:
Congrats on starting your business! Just so you know, you don't have to have a business account to get a PC debit or credit card. In fact, you can link it to any account. My account is a regular bank account, but I set up an account at a separate bank from our family account so there would be no problem with bounced checks, incorrect deposits, etc. PC just suggests you get a separate account for your business, so as to avoid any confusion. Plus it makes it easier at tax time!

I didn't know that! I tried using a separate personal checking account but I couldn't because the routing number didn't start with the numbers that pampered Chef said it needed to start with. So, I assumed that business accounts started differently. hmmm...makes one wonder......:confused:

jwpamp said:
Dexys:
I have been reading your posts and don't worry-- you will be better!!

I am so impressed with your enthusiasm! I never knew PC before I started, it was strictly a business venture. I had goals and am reaching them, so I am always setting new ones! My 5th recruit's Super Starter #1 is Sept, but she is already entering 2 catalog shows, I am only 4 shows away from Directorship. Hopefully it will take effect on Sept. 1st. Not bad for 8 months of business!

My current goal -- I am planning on walking as a Director at Leadership!

I am truly blessed to meet up with such a great group of people here, just remember to share more than you receive (just as in your PC business with recruits) and you will reap the rewards! :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. :) I am so glad Sara and I found this website! It has been such a blessing and we have really learned a lot from all of you. We are so happy to be part of such a great organization.

Good luck with becoming a Director, Janice!

1. What is a consultant agreement and why do I need one?

A consultant agreement is a contract between you and Pampered Chef that outlines the terms of your role as a consultant. It is important to have one because it protects both you and the company by clearly defining your responsibilities, compensation, and expectations.

2. How do I get started as a consultant after signing the agreement?

After signing the consultant agreement, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to set up your personal website and access your consultant portal. You will also have access to training materials and support from your team leader to help you get started.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting parties. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as the support and mentorship of a community of consultants.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products through your personal website, social media channels, and other online platforms. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales and marketing.

5. Are there any quotas or minimum sales requirements as a consultant?

There are no quotas or minimum sales requirements as a consultant. However, to remain active, you must submit at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be through personal sales, parties, or online orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • cheferikab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DanielleQ