• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accessing CC after Signing Agreement: Password and Web ID FAQs

In summary, FINALLY!!! But now, how long do I have to wait to have access to CC? Do I get am email with my password? Also, if I am a former consultant (7 years ago) do I have the same number? If not, is the web ID I got on my agreement my new one?
DanielleQ
FINALLY!!! But now, how long do I have to wait to have access to CC? Do I get am email with my password? Also, if I am a former consultant (7 years ago) do I have the same number? If not, is the web ID I got on my agreement my new one?

Thanks...

Congrats! You should get an email with your # and password in the next couple of days. I would say if you submitted today, you will probably have it on Monday. I have no idea if they will just use your old # or not, good questions.

Welcome back to the best company! Since we are pretty close together I have to ask, who is your director/recruiter, and do you know about Belinda Ellsworth coming to Roseville in January?

I'm in Tracy. I didn't know about Belinda Ellsworth, but I'll have to check out her website! My director is Rochelle Martin. Do you know about the regional meeting in Sacramento in January? Do you have any details?

You'll get a new number. One of my recruits is a returning consultant, and her number is a new one.

Welcome!

Thanks, Ann, you're great!!

I know Rochelle. She is GREAT! The meeting in January is the one with Belinda. I have tried to send you the registration form, but the system won't let me. If you would like it, Please let me know. The meeting is Jan 4th from 5-9 in Roseville. The early bird registration has been extended until the 19th the cost is $27.50.

Shana--I've PMed you!

ShanaSmith said:
I know Rochelle. She is GREAT! The meeting in January is the one with Belinda. I have tried to send you the registration form, but the system won't let me. If you would like it, Please let me know. The meeting is Jan 4th from 5-9 in Roseville. The early bird registration has been extended until the 19th the cost is $27.50.

I'm originally from Folsom! I just loved Roseville...specially the Galleria!

That is always a plus when we have to go up there for meetings... great shopping!

I haven't even consulted yet to sign up. Should I sign up now and I'm able to go to the meeting in Sacramento? I live in Lodi.

Can I sign up and still go but I don't really want to start selling until February.

YES! It is put on by Barbara Duke and she is trying to get as many people there as possible! For some reason it won't let me send the registration form in a PM. If you would send me your email address I will forward the form to you.

Thanks

SilverCeladon--
My Super Starter #1 month isn't until February either. Who are you signing with? I only ask because I know a PC Director in Lodi.

Last edited:
You probably know Glo then! I have to call her still.

That is actually not the person I know!

Good luck--I'm sure you'll love PC.

Who do you know? Lodi is so small chances are that I know her also.

That is actually not who I know!

But you need to call Glo and tell her your good news!!!!

Wait--- What is the galleria, and where is it at?!?!

SillyChef said:
Wait--- What is the galleria, and where is it at?!?!

Roseville Galleria, great shopping!

SilverCeladon - I emailed you the registration form!

Aww, great! Thanks! I'll check my email right now! Oh yes, the Galleria. The mecca of all malls worldwide....love it!

1. What is "I Signed My Agreement..." and why is it important?

"I Signed My Agreement..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have officially become a part of the Pampered Chef team by signing their consultant agreement. It is important because it signifies the start of their journey as a consultant and grants them access to all the resources and benefits that come with being a part of Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign my Pampered Chef agreement?

To sign your Pampered Chef agreement, you will need to work with a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process. They will provide you with a link to the online agreement, which you can review and sign electronically. You can also request a paper copy of the agreement if you prefer.

3. What happens after I sign my Pampered Chef agreement?

After you sign your Pampered Chef agreement, you will officially become a consultant and gain access to your consultant account. You will also receive a welcome email from Pampered Chef with information about how to get started, training resources, and your consultant ID number.

4. Can I change my mind after signing my Pampered Chef agreement?

Yes, you have the option to cancel your consultant agreement within 10 days of signing it. After the 10-day period, you can still cancel, but you will need to follow the process outlined in the agreement. However, we hope that you will love being a part of Pampered Chef and choose to continue your journey with us.

5. How do I access my consultant account after signing my agreement?

To access your consultant account, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button in the top right corner. Enter your consultant ID and password, and you will be directed to your account dashboard where you can manage your business, place orders, and access training resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheferikab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam