• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Kit with 40% Off Add-Ons - April Consultant Special

, Cathy! You're the best! No problem. I want my seasoned one, though! Besides, I have your mini baker and your Belinda cd set.Is this 40% off for the consultants in Canada too? Does it end this Wednesday?
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
OK, in April as a consultant you can buy anything that didn't come in the starter kit for 40% off.
Can I add that to a show so the host can get credit for my purchase?

No - Kit Enhancement orders can only be placed as non-commission orders. Under Non-commission orders on PP, there is a specific KE order that you do.

Kit Enhancement month is one of the great perks we get. How many companies out there let you buy $500 (retail value) of samples at 40% off so as to upgrade your kitchen, er, I mean kit? ;)

Seriously, this is a wonderful way to augment your kit, especially with some of the more versatile demo items (i.e. fluted stone, SA bowl, etc).

The KE is straight from the catalog correct? I saw that there is a place to order samples on CC - or is the KE ordered off the sample item list?>

straight out of the book

woo hoo - its going to be like black friday all over again! :)

Can you order sets or is it only one item?
For example, bamboo sets, cookware sets etc

anything - sets and all.

Even stuff that DID come in the kit?

Like ... say I need a SECOND bar pan?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Even stuff that DID come in the kit?

Like ... say I need a SECOND bar pan?

For April, yes, you can get a second bar pan.

For your KE that comes from being a new consultant, NO, you cannot get a second bar pan...so choose wisely! :)

I need a bar pan - actually I need to buy one to give to JAE - because currently I am using her 2nd one. Mine broke in the Fall, and I've been seasoning hers for her.:) I haven't forgotten JAE!

Well, actually I did forget, because I meant to get it in January......:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
I need a bar pan - actually I need to buy one to give to JAE - because currently I am using her 2nd one. Mine broke in the Fall, and I've been seasoning hers for her.:) I haven't forgotten JAE!

Well, actually I did forget, because I meant to get it in January......:rolleyes:
No problem. I want my seasoned one, though! Besides, I have your mini baker and your Belinda cd set.

Is this 40% off for the consultants in Canada too? Does it end this Wednesday? I imagine you have to be a qualifed consultant?
Im just wondering since the Director is coming back this weekend from Paris, and I dont "pay" for my kit until tomorrow or Monday when I see her next.

I don't know whether it's the same in Canada, but you must be an active consultant to take advantage of it. If the program IS the same in Canada as in the States, you'll get a Kit Enhancement month in your fourth full month of business.

Can a consultant who is still in her first 30 days (and not yet qualified) place a KE order this month (i.e. tomorrow)?

Yes, Leggy. They can do KE in April and in their 4th month.

Thanks Cathy....I should know that, but sometimes I still feel like such a newbie.:blushing:

Can we still order for our Kit Enhancement if we post date? Or are we SOL? Thought of a couple other things I should have got!! :confused:
TIA

Mandy if you submitted one already, you are SOL since you are only allowed 1 KE - not sure about the backdating but I doubt it..

Ok, thxs, I thought I was but still new to a lot of the procedures so I just wanted to make sure
Thanks

Related to Boost Your Kit with 40% Off Add-Ons - April Consultant Special

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is an annual event at Pampered Chef where we offer special deals and promotions on our kitchen tools and products.

When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of March. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website for updates.

How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, you can visit our website or connect with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information on the deals and promotions available during this event.

Are all products eligible for Kit Enhancement Month discounts?

No, not all products are eligible for discounts during Kit Enhancement Month. However, we offer a wide selection of products at special prices during this event, so you are sure to find something you love.

Can I combine Kit Enhancement Month discounts with other offers or discounts?

No, Kit Enhancement Month discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use product credits on qualifying purchases during this event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom