• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Program: Qualifying for Bonus Sales in April - Tips and Answers

In summary, if you do not hit the 1250.00 in sales by the end of March, your sales will start from scratch for April.
Brandi2007
okay, lets see if I can explain this question. I am part of the Super starter program. I am currently working on my second month. I received the 1st super starter bonus. I am working on my second now... my question is do I have to accrue the 1250.00 in sales by the end of March to qualify? On the tracking portion of CC it says super starter end date for me is in April. But I am assuming that if I don't hit 1250.00 by March 31 that my sales will start from scratch for April... am I even making any sense? Sorry, my mind is thinking it but my fingers aren't typing it. I might just be okay. I am at $919.00 from my two shows that I have had so far this month. I have one more show but it doesn't look very promising and I also have a catalog show going but who knows if it will close in time since she just started yesterday. I really want these free products so I need to figure out how much harder I need to work to get them!:) Any answers?

hey, I'm also in my 2nd month of SS! :) I earned the first month, but this one is slipping through my fingers. ;( From what I understand, you qualify with your first 4 shows or when sales hit $1250. In order to earn the SS rewards, each month starts at 0. Whatever you sell above and beyond the $1250 each month goes into a "bank" and once that reaches $1250 (in addition to the $1250 for the month), you get to choose one of their bonus packages. I really, really wanted the bonus for this month, but Im' about $880 away!! :( But I think I might get the other bonus next month. Problem is I don't want any of that stuff! I want the mandoline and grater and colander set! Wahhh!

Have you ladies hosted your own show? If not this would be a great way to boost your business by hosting your own show!!

I know about the bonus bank and have a little money in there. I just hope I have enough time to get more sales in. I'll take anything free! What I don't need I give as booking specials and it has really helped me. I really hope I make it!

When is your next show??? What are you doing to get bookings?

mommyhugz1978 said:
Have you ladies hosted your own show? If not this would be a great way to boost your business by hosting your own show!!

I have done 6 shows so far and have a full calendar through out April... I am actually booking mid week at this point! :D I was awarded the "TOP PERFORMER" in my cluster for February! So I have been able to wear the red apron for the month! Not bad for my first month ey?

That is awsome...Do you know what your show average is right now? that is really impressive!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
When is your next show??? What are you doing to get bookings?

Next show is Saturday the 31st. Plus I have a catty going right now. Last month I did book to look but this month and April I am doing "cans for a cure". I have 4 cans decorated in pink orange and brown w/ breats cancer ribbons on them and "help whip cancer" sayings. If they want to book a show they use the can opener to open a can, inside there is a free product that they receive at their show as long as they hold the original date. Plus one of the cans has a hwc pin inside. If they get that one I also will buy them a guest special from the hwc products at their show. I got 3 bookings at my last show! May will be very busy!:D

mommyhugz1978 said:
That is awsome...Do you know what your show average is right now? that is really impressive!!

ummm... lol no. Where can I find it? Probably about 400 or so

Brandi If it is the same as it was when I started then if you dont hit the 1250 at the end of month 2 it does NOT roll over. you will need to start over at 0 in your month 3. I hope this makes sense.

Jennie4PC said:
Brandi If it is the same as it was when I started then if you dont hit the 1250 at the end of month 2 it does NOT roll over. you will need to start over at 0 in your month 3. I hope this makes sense.
It does. The more I thought about it I realized it was just wishful thinking! If it rolled over than why would I be working so hard to beat the goal! It makes tons of sense. Oh well. Wish me luck! Thank you!

mommyhugz1978 said:
No, I haven't hosted my own show. YET! I have only had 3 shows - the first was $1235, the second was $678 and the last was $400. So right now my show average is about $770. NOt bad, right? Well, I only had 1 show this month. I have 2 booked already for next month and several leads for next month. I think I was spoiled with such awesome shows in Feb I really didn't think I'd have to work so hard this month, but 1 show canceled and this last show just didn't do as well as I"d hoped. I'm doing my own catty show this week and praying to get at least to $150 so I can get the mandoline for 60% off - I was planning on getting it with the bonus. That along with the colanders and the grater and the citrus press. Sigh....

1. What is the Super Starter Program?

The Super Starter Program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn bonus sales and rewards during the month of April. It is designed to help new consultants build their business and achieve their sales goals.

2. Who is eligible for the Super Starter Program?

All Pampered Chef consultants who joined the company within the past 6 months and have not yet achieved their Quick Start goals are eligible for the Super Starter Program. This includes both new consultants and reactivated consultants.

3. How do I qualify for the bonus sales in April?

To qualify for the bonus sales in April, you must achieve your Quick Start goals by the end of the month. This includes reaching $1,250 in personal sales and sponsoring at least one new consultant. Once you have achieved these goals, you will earn 15% bonus sales on all orders over $75 during the month of April.

4. What are some tips for achieving my Quick Start goals?

Some tips for achieving your Quick Start goals include setting a sales goal for yourself, reaching out to friends and family to book parties or make purchases, and utilizing social media to promote your business. Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice from your upline or fellow consultants.

5. Can I still earn my usual commission in addition to the bonus sales?

Yes, you can still earn your usual commission on all of your sales in addition to the bonus sales earned through the Super Starter Program. This is a great opportunity to maximize your earnings and build a strong foundation for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn'sKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brookeskitchen
  • basketmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MelissaK