• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Multi-Vendor Holiday Open House~

In summary, a multi-vendor holiday open house is an event where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products during the holiday season. Customers can find out which vendors will be participating by checking the event's website or social media page, or contacting the organizer. A wide range of products can be expected at the event, including home decor, clothing, jewelry, and food items. Some events may have an admission fee, while others are free to attend. Purchases can be made from multiple vendors at once, with a central checkout area and various forms of payment accepted.
whiteyteresa
I held a Multi-Vendor Holiday Open House last Saturday.

Just a few hours ago, I received an order from the Longaberger consultant and since then, I have received 3 more orders :D

All four totals is only $67.

She said that there might be more orders tomorrow.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

~

Great for you Teresa!

I have had 4 orders just come out of the blue this week. Those orders have totaled enough to submit as a show. I have been very blessed this week.

Last edited:
I have been very blessed this week too. I got an order for over $400 today and the host wants the 5 and 7 piece sets of exec. cookware! This puts me at level 1 of sell a thon and qualifies me to get something from the Pan O Rama promotion too! Just shows to never give up-things can work out at the last minute!

UpdateJust to update

The Longaberger consultant has given me enough orders now for her to be a host

But now for more.

I just got off the phone with a lady that took a catalog and one of my coupons - she just ordered $104 worth of products. I told her that if she collects another $45 in orders she will be a host. She told me that she will see what she can do.

~

Good for you!! Good luck getting more!

1. What is a multi-vendor holiday open house?

A multi-vendor holiday open house is an event where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products during the holiday season. It is a great opportunity for customers to shop for a variety of products in one location.

2. How do I find out which vendors will be participating?

You can find out which vendors will be participating by checking the event's website or social media page. You can also contact the event organizer for a list of vendors.

3. What types of products can I expect to find at a multi-vendor holiday open house?

You can expect to find a wide range of products at a multi-vendor holiday open house, including home décor, clothing, jewelry, food items, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique products for sale.

4. Is there an admission fee for the event?

It depends on the event. Some multi-vendor holiday open houses may have an admission fee, while others may be free to attend. Check the event's details to find out if there is an admission fee.

5. Can I purchase items from multiple vendors at once?

Yes, you can purchase items from multiple vendors at once. Many multi-vendor holiday open houses will have a central checkout area where you can pay for all your purchases from various vendors in one transaction. Some vendors may also accept different forms of payment, such as cash or credit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr