• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi Vendor Holiday Open House Invites | Get 50 Free from Vistaprint!

In summary, Vistaprint Invites is a service provided by Vistaprint that allows customers to design and order customized invitations for various events and occasions. They offer a wide range of customizable invitations, including wedding, birthday, baby shower, and graduation invitations. The design process is simple and user-friendly, with the option to preview and make changes before finalizing the order. Delivery time varies based on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days.
leahevanson
Gold Member
I am doing a Multi Vendor Holiday Open House next month, and I wanted to share with you all the invites that I made on VistaPrint. I paid $6 for the shipping, and I got 50 FREE! Gotta love VistaPrint!!! I hope you all can see the image.:D

Attachments

• Holiday Open House.jpg
    Holiday Open House.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 555
Try this one, it's a little bigger I think!

Attachments

• Holiday Open House 2.jpg
    Holiday Open House 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 698
That is so cute! Love it, Leah!:thumbup:

Very very cute!! I'm thinking of doing a multivendor in November this is a great invite.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are planning a Multi Vendor Holiday Open House next month. And those invites look fantastic! I love that you were able to get 50 for free on VistaPrint. That's definitely a great deal. I hope your event is a huge success and you get lots of sales for your pampered chef products. Keep up the great work!

Related to Multi Vendor Holiday Open House Invites | Get 50 Free from Vistaprint!

What is Vistaprint Invites?

Vistaprint Invites is a service provided by Vistaprint, a popular online printing company. It allows customers to design and order customized invitations for various events and occasions.

What types of invitations can I create with Vistaprint Invites?

Vistaprint Invites offers a wide range of customizable invitations, including wedding invitations, birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, graduation invitations, and more.

How do I design my invitations on Vistaprint Invites?

The design process on Vistaprint Invites is simple and user-friendly. You can choose from a variety of templates, add your own text and images, and customize the colors and fonts to create a personalized invitation.

Can I preview my invitation before placing an order?

Yes, Vistaprint Invites allows you to preview and make changes to your invitation before finalizing your order. This ensures that you are satisfied with the design and layout before it goes to print.

How long does it take for my invitations to be delivered?

The delivery time for Vistaprint Invites depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchef_Christy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies