• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor

In summary, a Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event is a festive gathering where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their holiday-themed products. It typically takes place in the months leading up to the holiday season and offers a variety of items such as decorations, gifts, food items, and kitchen tools. While RSVPing is not required, it is recommended to let your local Pampered Chef consultant know if you plan on attending. Orders can also be placed at the event and shipped directly to your home.
noelskitchen
Does anyone by chance have a Holiday Open House Multi Vendor Flyer done in Word? I started one with snowflakes, snowman but I want to attract people. I want to have a picture design that has our company names and than an area down below for our names with e-mails. My usual computer crashed so I'm down to using one that doesn't make flyers easily. Help!!!

Are you mailing or emailing it?
If you're mailing, I'd buy the paper you can get that has a border on it (find it at Wal-Mart, Staples, scrapbook paper at Michael's, etc).
Then for the pictures, just go to the company's website and copy & paste it in to the Word doc (just be sure to change the margains to fit the bordered paper).

We are going to blow it up and also make copies to hand out, put in stores, etc.

Maybe the same concept as my balloon flyer that you were asking about a couple of days ago, but replace the balloons with snowflakes?

Hi, I am also looking for a flyer in Word. I have four vendors doing three open houses by the end of the month. We are having a tough time with the flyer. It will be sent email and regular mail.

Thanks.
Maureen

Here is one I found in the Files section above, and changed it with our information this year.

Attachments

• Multi Vendor - Holiday Open House Flyer - Chef Success - 001.doc
    253.5 KB · Views: 833

What is a Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event?

A Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event is a festive gathering where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products for the holiday season. This allows for a one-stop shop for customers to purchase gifts and decorations for their holiday celebrations.

When and where will the Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event take place?

The date and location of the event may vary, but it typically takes place in the months leading up to the holiday season. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website to find out when and where the next event will be held.

What types of products can I expect to see at the Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event?

At a Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event, you can expect to see a variety of holiday-themed products such as decorations, gifts, food items, and kitchen tools. Each vendor will have their own unique products, so there will be something for everyone.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event?

While it is not required to RSVP, it is recommended to let your local Pampered Chef consultant know if you plan on attending. This will help them prepare for the event and ensure there is enough space and products for all attendees.

Can I place an order at the Holiday Open House-Multi Vendor event?

Yes, you can place an order at the event and have it shipped directly to your home. This is a great way to get your holiday shopping done in one place and have it delivered right to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies