• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success After a Rough Day: Celebrating the Good News!

In summary, Amanda got a potential new client ready to sign, and is now looking to be Director by July 1st.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I had a rough day w/ this whole anoucement thing today. Another thread, anyways I called a potential up tonight and she is ready to sign.

That will put me at 3 active, 1 ready to reactivate. I am actually seeing it might be possible to be Director by July 1st. I am finially getting my drive back, & getting out of my funk another consultant pointed out. This is just awesome, I can't wait to see what happens.

It's a great ending to a crappy day, maybe tomorrow I will get work done at work. You guys were a bad influence on me today (I was a bad influence on me today).

Thanks for listening, I am so excited, that I just can't hide it......

Congratulations! Hopefully, you will find a 5th and they will all qualify before July 1st.

Okay, it's getting better she signed 10 mins. ago!!! Yeah, I am doing the happy dance:):D:)Thanks Chef Kearns!!!

Yay on getting another recruit. Keep it up and you will a director before you know it.

Congrats Amanda!

Awesome Amanda! Keep that fire going now:)

Congratulations! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you.

Way to go! Sometimes when things seem bad, something really wonderful happens! GOOD JOB!!

Congrats Amanda! You have had some tough situations the past few months - so glad that things are looking up for you!:) :) :)

Congrats! Okay, what are you talking about with the announcement thing? I've been out of the loop for a couple days!

The Nancy thing. I was just overwhelmed. I was pissed that they would do that to someone who worked w/ us for so long. Kristi that was it.

I am also doing a family expo this weekend for two days w/ a my sister consultant IDA (love her). Last year I did this, and I received 4 $1,000 shows, and like 11 bookings, & 1 recruit.

So watch out I am on a mission, again. Also listening to Belinda has helped rebuild my fire. My DS put in his little dibs, he was watching the DVD when we rode the helicopter in Maui and said, " Mommy we are going there, look at the pretty waterfalls, we are going to ride the helicop."

Well we weren't planning to do that this trip, but now I feel like I need to go work so more, so we can afford to.

1. How can I celebrate success after a rough day?

One way to celebrate success after a rough day is to acknowledge and reflect on the positive moments of the day. This can help shift your focus from the negative to the positive and boost your mood. You can also treat yourself to something special, such as your favorite meal or activity, to reward yourself for getting through a tough day.

2. What are some good news that I can celebrate?

Good news can come in many forms, such as receiving a promotion at work, achieving a personal goal, or simply having a good day where things went smoothly. It's important to recognize and celebrate all forms of good news, big or small, to maintain a positive outlook and boost your confidence.

3. How can I stay positive after a rough day?

One way to stay positive after a rough day is to practice gratitude. Take a moment to write down or think about things that you are thankful for, even if they seem small. This can help shift your perspective and remind you of the good things in your life. Additionally, surrounding yourself with positive people and engaging in activities that bring you joy can also help maintain a positive mindset.

4. How can I turn a bad day into a good one?

To turn a bad day into a good one, try to find ways to improve your mood and lift your spirits. This could be through listening to uplifting music, going for a walk or run, or spending time with loved ones. You can also try to find humor in the situation and not take things too seriously. Remember that a bad day does not define you and that tomorrow is a new day.

5. How can I motivate myself after a rough day?

After a rough day, it can be challenging to find the motivation to keep going. One way to motivate yourself is to remind yourself of your goals and why you started in the first place. This can help reignite your drive and determination. You can also seek support from friends, family, or a mentor who can provide encouragement and help you stay motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef