• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Really Make It? Our First 30 Days of Shows Were a Success!

In summary, "Woot - We Actually Did It!!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to celebrate and showcase the success and achievements of their consultants and customers. To participate, individuals can share their successes and accomplishments on social media using the hashtag #WootWeActuallyDidIt or by submitting their story on the company's website. Participants have the chance to receive a special prize or recognition for their achievements. Multiple stories can be submitted and the campaign is ongoing with no end date.
algdoughty
I am so excited, I had to share! We had a somewhat rough first few shows and after show #3, we were still over $500 away from the $1250 needed to qualify. However, show #4 closed at just over $900 (one women spent almost $700 - I am still shocked)!!!! We have officially qualified and closed 4 shows in our first 30 days!!! I really really really did not think that would happen. I am so excited!!!!!! :)

The rest of our summer looks kinda slow at the moment, but I hope to get on the phone with a few maybes and turn them into true bookings!!:chef:

Thanks for letting me boast a bit ;-)
Ashley and Scott

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Boast away, Ashley! You guys did a great job. Now, about this person who spent $700 - did you mention the opportunity to her, since she obviously loves PC?!

That's great! Congratulations.

that's awesome!!

Congrats! Way to go! You and Scott should be proud! Here's to getting your summer set to your goals! :D

1. What is "Woot - We Actually Did It!!"?

"Woot - We Actually Did It!!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to celebrate and showcase the success and achievements of our consultants and customers.

2. How can I participate in "Woot - We Actually Did It!!"?

To participate in "Woot - We Actually Did It!!", simply share your successes and accomplishments with us through social media using the hashtag #WootWeActuallyDidIt or by submitting your story on our website.

3. Is there a prize or reward for participating in "Woot - We Actually Did It!!"?

Yes, we will be selecting a few participants each month to receive a special prize or recognition for their achievements.

4. Can I submit multiple stories for "Woot - We Actually Did It!!"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share as many success stories as you'd like. Each one will be considered for a prize or recognition.

5. How long will "Woot - We Actually Did It!!" be running?

"Woot - We Actually Did It!!" is an ongoing campaign, so there is no end date. We want to continuously celebrate and support the accomplishments of our consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
jrb0328
Replies
Views
pamperedpals