• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! 3rd Recruit Signed: On Track to Meet Year-End Goal

In summary, Stacy has signed her third recruit, is on track to reach her director goal by the end of the year, and has some great advice for recruiting.
stacywhitlow
I just signed my 3rd recruit! YAY! I am on track with my director goal by the end of the year.

Wooo hoooo!

Congrats! That is awesome.

Good luck on reaching your goal!

Yea Stacy!!!:thumbup:

Any Tips???Congrats

Yay for you!!!

I'm still trying to get my 3rd! Hopefully by the end of this month....

Yes, looking for any tips. Having trouble recruiting...

Just ask! My 2nd had been interested for years but no one asked her until me. She signed immediately & will be qualified right after her 30 days. Definitely use the 7 question recruiting & Come Join Us booklet at the interview. That is all. Any more is overwhelming. I think that is why it took me so long to get any. I gave too much info. Keep it focused on the potential recruit since it is all about them & their business. Take the online training courses. Talk to your director about the Step Up to Director class. I am taking it now with mine. All of this plus the awesome incentives right now have really helped me grow my team.

I have 5 active- YEAH! BUT, I have only 2 of those qualified, and 2 of them seem like they'll never do anything. PLUS my sales and my team's sales are nowhere near $4000/mo- ugh HELP- I need some PEP!

...and Stacy had some really great advice. I started recruiting like crazy (2 Aug, 2 Oct) when I challenged myself to ask EVERYONE at checkout- 1. You were so good at ______! Have you ever thought of doing the Pampered Chef business? and 2. Well, I would love to help you get more things from your wish list by helping you get your girls togther for a night of fun!

Once I did it once and saw the positive reactions from people, I can't let not one person go without asking both questions!!

Congrats Stacey!! She's right. I ask 8 questions. It lets you know about them and lets them ask questions that are important to them. The 8th question "Do you have any questions for me, or are you ready to find out how to get started?" God gave us one mouth and two ears for a reason. We should listen more than we talk.

Nice work Stacy!

1. How does the Pampered Chef recruitment process work?

At Pampered Chef, we have a straightforward and simple recruitment process. Our consultants can invite potential recruits to join their team or anyone interested can reach out to us directly. We also have a "Join My Team" page on our website where interested individuals can submit their information and a consultant will reach out to them. Once a recruit signs up, they will be assigned a mentor and receive training and support to help them succeed.

2. What are the benefits of recruiting new consultants at Pampered Chef?

Recruiting new consultants is a great way to expand your business and increase your income at Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you will receive a 3-12% commission on the sales of your recruits, depending on your level. You will also receive bonuses and rewards for meeting recruiting goals. Additionally, having a strong team can help you reach your year-end goals and achieve higher ranks within the company.

3. Can I recruit anyone to join my team at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can recruit anyone to join your team at Pampered Chef, as long as they are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to join our family and become successful consultants. We also have a diverse range of products that appeal to a wide audience, making it easier to recruit and build a strong team.

4. How can I track my progress towards meeting my year-end recruiting goal?

At Pampered Chef, we have a system in place to help you track your progress towards meeting your year-end recruiting goal. You can access this information through your consultant account on our website. We also provide regular updates and support to help you stay on track and reach your goals. Additionally, your mentor and fellow consultants can offer guidance and tips to help you succeed.

5. Are there any incentives for meeting or exceeding my year-end recruiting goal?

Yes, there are several incentives for meeting or exceeding your year-end recruiting goal at Pampered Chef. These include bonuses, rewards, and recognition within the company. You will also have the opportunity to advance to a higher level and earn a higher commission on your sales and the sales of your team. Meeting your recruiting goal can greatly benefit your business and help you achieve your financial goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • stacywhitlow