• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed My 2Nd! I Have an Interview on Friday for Another &

In summary, the conversation discussed the position of Independent Consultant at Pampered Chef and the differences between this role and being a regular employee. The requirements for becoming an Independent Consultant were also mentioned, such as being over 18 years old and having a passion for cooking and sales. The benefits of working as an Independent Consultant were highlighted, including the opportunity for generous commission and discounts on products. It was also mentioned that working for Pampered Chef can easily be balanced with other job or commitments due to the flexibility of the role.
stacywhitlow
I just signed my 2nd! I have an interview on Friday for another & getting ready to sign my 3rd next week. And...I will possibly have 2 more this month. That would be 5 this month! I am so excited! My goal is to become director by Nov. 30th. :D

Congrats! The extra money will be nice for the holidays! Keep up the great work!

wow! you are on fire!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Way to go Stacy!!!

What position are you interviewing for?

I am interviewing for the position of Independent Consultant.

What is the difference between being an Independent Consultant and a regular employee at Pampered Chef?

As an Independent Consultant, you are considered a self-employed business owner and have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. Regular employees at Pampered Chef have set schedules and are considered employees of the company.

What are the requirements for becoming an Independent Consultant?

To become an Independent Consultant, you must be 18 years or older and have a valid social security number. You also need to have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as strong communication and sales skills.

What are the benefits of working as an Independent Consultant for Pampered Chef?

As an Independent Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on sales, as well as receive discounts on products and exclusive perks and bonuses. You also have the support and training of a well-established and reputable company.

Can I work for Pampered Chef while also working another job?

Yes, as an Independent Consultant, you have the freedom to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can easily balance working for Pampered Chef with another job or other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefliz