• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submission Deadline for Christmas

In summary, the order submission deadline for Christmas is Nov 13th, but it is usually around Dec 14th.
jaye
I think that I am missing something, I can't seem to find the order submission deadline to ensure that orders are received by Christmas.

Does someone have this information?

THANKS!
Jaye

They haven't told us yet.

For thanksgiving, it's Nov 13th.

They haven't told us yet; but it's usually around Dec 13-14...

usually around Dec 14th

Well the sell-a-thon said shows from Dec. 1-15, so my guess is Dec. 15. It is a Friday, after all.

Where did you find info about a Sell a thon??? Been out of my office for a few days and this site is the only business related thing I've done
Thanks,
Teresa

This is from last years Consultant News

Will this help

Here is the Sell a Thon Flyer

Attachments

• December 2005 Deadline 001.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Consultant Sales Promotion - 11 November 2006 001.pdf
    381.9 KB · Views: 434
Teresa Lynn said:
Where did you find info about a Sell a thon??? Been out of my office for a few days and this site is the only business related thing I've done
Thanks,
Teresa
This information was given to directors and all consultants will get the flyer in October.

Sorry (I know that everyone wants to know it all NOW - wish I had this site when I started - my director shared very little), but I personally chose not to share it here because I felt that your directors might want to be the first to tell you all about it. I believe the person who broke the news isn't a director and she was excited to share what her director told her - nothing wrong with that but I didn't want to take the wind out of your directors' sails. :p

Now please don't interpret this as me scolding anyone.

And, BTW, I found it to be a good point made that people were scheduling into Dec. thinking that it would be sell-a-thon month and because of this thread they are working on November! It's a lesson for us all! No matter what the incentive coming up we need to book in close and the later bookings will come!

Related to Submission Deadline for Christmas

1. When is the submission deadline for Christmas orders?

The submission deadline for Christmas orders is typically early to mid-December. However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery and availability of products.

2. Can I still place an order after the submission deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas for orders placed after the submission deadline. We recommend contacting your consultant to explore other options or consider purchasing a gift certificate.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for Christmas orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the holiday season. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for any current offers.

4. What if I need to make changes or cancel my Christmas order?

If you need to make changes or cancel your Christmas order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary adjustments.

5. How will my Christmas order be shipped and delivered?

All Christmas orders are shipped directly to the address provided at the time of purchase. You can expect your order to arrive within 1-3 business days, depending on your location. Please note that shipping times may be longer during the busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07