• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Refunds for Customers After Christmas Deadline

In summary, HO was closed for the holidays, and they are now receiving complaints from customers who had submitted shows for the Deep Covered Baker incentive before the Christmas deadline. None of the customers have received their refunds yet. HO says that refunds take 4-6 weeks, but it is possible that the customers will get their products sooner.
amy07
I had received an email that one of my shows that I submitted before the Christmas deadline MAY not have the DCB's on it and that the customers would receive their product late BUT would also get a refund of the price. So far, none of the affected customers have received their refund. Anyone else have this? I know that HO was closed for the holidays, and I'm sure they are extremely busy, but now the customers are contacting me wanting an answer. I checked the email again, and there was no time frame for the refunds. How long will this take?

I think it's either a refund - or - the late shipment....not both

HO says that refunds take 4-6 weeks... :(

pamperedlinda said:
I think it's either a refund - or - the late shipment....not both

here is an except from the email. Unless I'm reading it wrong, they get the baker AND the refund

We know this is disappointing news, but we remain deeply committed to your customers’ satisfaction. With the holidays quickly approaching, we wanted to communicate this information to your customers as soon as possible. Given the uncertainty of when the orders will be received, we will provide affected customers with a full refund on their Deep Covered Baker. Even those who receive their Bakers by Dec. 24 will receive a full refund and may keep their product for free. If we need additional host or guest contact information to process the refund, a Customer Solutions team member will contact you

WOW!! That's impressive!

Wow! Now THAT is customer Service!

That's great! I know my new Recruit's mom bought one and the lid was messed up so she submitted an adjustment on it. It got to her the 24th but wasn't usable! :(

Wow, that IS impressive! I didn't get that email, so I'm assuming none of my orders were affected. That's so cool though. Even if someone got theirs late, I can't imagine they'd complain if they get a $65 item for FREE!:)

That IS impressive. I had two DCB's with issues and one finally arrived on the 24th after having been promised to be delivered by the 23rd. The other was delivered with the show on Dec. 18th broken. The replacement wasn't received until the 3rd of January. For some reason neither qualified for this incentive. Too bad. My customers would have been so thrilled!

yes it is VERY impressive. I had to keep reading the email to make sure I was reading correctly. I even had DH read it too before I conveyed the info to the customers. Now, I'm just nervous if none of you got the same email for your customers that were affected.

I rec'd the email & was shocked too. I have 2 that will qualify for this. The thing is not only are they getting their money back BUT PC paid for next day or 2nd day air for them to be delivered before Christmas so that is even more money they are out.

That is pretty cool of PC. Now if they would only mail me my FD $100 bonus. Still have no idea where that $ is & apparently they don't either. Sorry for the hijack.

Related to Delayed Refunds for Customers After Christmas Deadline

1. Why is there a delay in refunds for customers after the Christmas deadline?

The delay in refunds is due to the high volume of orders and returns during the holiday season. Our team is working diligently to process all refunds as quickly as possible, but it may take longer than usual due to the influx of requests.

2. How long will it take for me to receive my refund?

The exact timeframe for receiving your refund may vary depending on the payment method and your bank's processing time. However, we aim to process all refunds within 7-10 business days after receiving the returned item.

3. Can I track the status of my refund?

Yes, you can track the status of your refund by logging into your account on our website. You will see updates on the progress of your refund, including when it has been processed and when it is expected to be credited to your account.

4. Will I receive a full refund for my returned item?

Yes, we provide full refunds for all returned items that meet our return policy guidelines. This includes the purchase price of the item and any applicable taxes. However, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

5. What should I do if I have not received my refund within the expected timeframe?

If you have not received your refund within 10 business days after it has been processed, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and provide an update on the status of your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • BethCooks4U