• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Deadline for Thanksgiving

In summary, the shipping deadline for Thanksgiving orders is typically 1-2 weeks before Thanksgiving day and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. If the order does not arrive on time, customers can contact the company for assistance. Changing shipping address is possible if done before the order is shipped out. Customers will receive a tracking number for their Thanksgiving order.
heidabear
I thought I had seen a deadline for orders to be submitted in order for the hosts to receive the products by Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know the latest I could submit an order and they get it by Thanksgiving?

I would like to know the deadline for Christmas also

Absolute last is Dec 16th for deliver by the 24th. Online through Dec 23 for Dec 24th (but that would be expedited shipping). I do not know the Thanksgiving timeframe (not sure they give one?). But the Christmas time is listed in the Consultant News. I'm looking at October's, and it was in there (page 16), so I'm sure November had it too.

Related to Shipping Deadline for Thanksgiving

What is the shipping deadline for Thanksgiving orders?

The shipping deadline for Thanksgiving orders is typically 1-2 weeks before Thanksgiving day. This allows enough time for the package to arrive and for any potential delays in shipping.

Can I expedite my Thanksgiving order?

Yes, you can choose to expedite your Thanksgiving order for an additional fee. This will ensure that your package arrives in time for the holiday.

What happens if my Thanksgiving order doesn't arrive on time?

In the rare event that your Thanksgiving order does not arrive on time, please contact us immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Can I change my shipping address for my Thanksgiving order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Thanksgiving order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before the order is shipped out.

Is it possible to track my Thanksgiving order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your Thanksgiving order has been shipped. You can use this number to track the status of your package and see its estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Pampered Angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jenniferlynne