• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan: Tips for Baking Perfect Mini Cakes

In summary, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan is a versatile kitchen tool that measures 10 inches in diameter and has a capacity of 6 cups. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong its lifespan. To clean and maintain the pan, it is recommended to use hot water and a soft sponge or nylon scrub brush, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners. It is also important to season the pan before first use and periodically re-season to prevent sticking.
casescafe
I picked up one of the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pans from the Outlet so that I could experiment with a few cake recipes.

Now this may sound like a dumb question, but... do any of you know if the baking time is reduced (as opposed to the baking time for the Stoneware Fluted Pan) due to the size of the individual cakes?

Obviously, the pan will be used in the oven only... waaaaay to big for the microwave!

Thanks in advance for all your input.

Last edited:
I didn't find any time changes when I have used mine.

The baking time for mini cakes in a Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan will likely be reduced compared to a regular sized Stoneware Fluted Pan. This is because the smaller cakes will bake faster since they have less volume and surface area to cook through. It is always best to check the cakes for doneness a few minutes before the recommended baking time to ensure they are not overcooked.

1. What is the size of the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan measures 10 inches in diameter and has a capacity of 6 cups.

2. Can the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

4. Can the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan is microwave safe. However, it is not recommended for use in the broiler or on the stovetop.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan?

To clean the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan, simply rinse with hot water and use a soft sponge or nylon scrub brush to remove any food residue. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. To maintain the pan, make sure to season it before first use and periodically re-season to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Beckycooks
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • esavvymom