• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Item: Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan

In summary, the person recommends using the lemon cakes from the summer seasons as a good way to use the smaller flute pan.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone have one of these? Can you tell me if they release the food/cakes easily? I have nearly all of the stones, but I never bought this one for fear it would just make a big mess trying to get the cakes out of those ridged flutes. I was thinking about getting this off of the outlet - it would be perfect for a few recipes we make. But before I do and have to store one more stone, thought I'd ask. :)

Thanks.

I have this and like it a lot. One boz of cake mix makes 6 individual cakes. I have used it several time and haven't had a problem with the cakes sticking. But, I do use oil in the spritzer and spray it well. Works well on tradition cake mixes and gluten free mixes too! A friend of mine has it and makes individual meatloafs in the pan. Hope this helps.

i have tried a couple times and not been successful. However, I probably did not oil it enough and/or wait long enough to try and get the cakes out of the pan. guess i'll have to try again one of these days <wink>

the key is to let the food cool completely before trying to get the cakes out....

if you are too eager to see them, before they cool you will not get cakes, you will get crumbles...

I use mine a lot and I've now learned me lesson :)

peachey said:
I have this and like it a lot. One boz of cake mix makes 6 individual cakes. I have used it several time and haven't had a problem with the cakes sticking. But, I do use oil in the spritzer and spray it well. Works well on tradition cake mixes and gluten free mixes too! A friend of mine has it and makes individual meatloafs in the pan. Hope this helps.

I can imagine that the meat loaf would season the pan as well.... I didn't use enough oil the first time and it was hard to get out... but now I use the silicone brush and baste the inside really well. make sure you get the center post really well....

I use mine a fair amount and love it, never had any problems with cake sticking...

I oil it well and once its started to cool if you find its sticking you can gently grab the cake and "wiggle" it GENTLY to loosen it from the edge of the stone.
works great!I do have 1 issue though and its not specifically with this one just mini flute pans in general, why dont they have the thing in the middle come all the way up? I realize it might look more like a large doughnut that way but a bunt cake has a whole in the middle not an indent :(

I bought several of them a long time ago when they were even cheaper on CC - I think a got them for only $8.50 each.

I gave two away for donations for a golf tournament and another for a Relay for Life Team.

When I used mine for the first time - I was worried that they wouldn't come out okay but they did just fine. I did use a can of spray - I know, I know, I should have never done that - kitchen spritzer was at my home and not where I was baking at the time. and they came out prefect. I did run my cake tester around the edges a little first but it didn't seem like they had stuck at all

I LOVE MINE

Just my 2 pennies worth

:chef:

i LOVE MINE, Have never had a problem with the cake sticking.

I just checked the OUTLET, they still had some for $12.50. I used normal Crisco with our silicone brush to be sure the cakes would come out, and they were perfect. Stone washed up easily too. I did a party just before Halloween with teenagers. We put two of the little cakes
together to form a pumpkin which teams of Mom and Daughter decorated. I have photos on my website which ends with my signature.

Last edited:
Thanks! I hoped that would be the case- spray/oil it well. that's served me well with other stones, but since these were so small, I thought I'd ask you who were in the know.:D

I I have one and love it- my DH dropped it in our sink and cracked it in half... but it is salvagable, and I use four or two that way with the smaller box cake mixes :)

It is LARGE- and heavy and hard to store.

Try the lemon cakes from the summer seasons best in them--bake in the oven-- yummo!

1. What is the size of the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan measures 6 inches in diameter and 1.25 inches in depth.

2. Is the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan as they can scratch the surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

4. How many servings can the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan make?

The Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan can make 4 servings, perfect for individual desserts or mini quiches.

5. How do I clean the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Beckycooks
  • emo812