• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss 07 Products by Price, Alpha and Item #

In summary, Harriet, I just downloaded from CC the new sheets for the SS season. I have attached them here for your convenience. These are FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you so much!
pamperedharriet
I just downloaded from CC the new sheets for the SS season. I have attached them here for your convenience.

Attachments

• productlist_alpha.pdf
    103.8 KB · Views: 277
  • productlist_catalog.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 247
  • productlist_itemnumber.pdf
    103.8 KB · Views: 220
  • productlist_price.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 223
These are FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you so much!:D

I am glad HO does these for us--saves us lots of time and trouble. I like to keep a set by my phone & computer when I take orders,etc or make suggestions. I keep a set of these in my bag to use at shows too.

I didn't know how many would be checking CC for these so I figured why not post them here so people can get them quicker.

Alpha-condensed versionHarriet, I hope you don't mind that I took these and condensed them so they can be put on 2 pages (front & back) as opposed to 4-7 pages. A little smaller print but I can read them with my bad eyes without my glasses. LOL. Thank you for the heads up on them being posted...I've been waiting.

View attachment SS07cheatsheet.doc

These are So awesome! Thanks to you both. I think I'll take a copy to OD and have it laminated and put it on a ring so I can always have it handy!

yummy4tummy said:
Harriet, I hope you don't mind that I took these and condensed them so they can be put on 2 pages (front & back) as opposed to 4-7 pages. A little smaller print but I can read them with my bad eyes without my glasses. LOL. Thank you for the heads up on them being posted...I've been waiting.

View attachment 5781

Valky, I don't have a problem with it at all and think what you did was great! I am going to copy it to keep in my bag--less space!

The one I posted came from HO on CC so don't even worry about my feelings. Even if I did it myself I wouldn't be upset if someone made it better!:)

Thanks for doing this!

Related to Ss 07 Products by Price, Alpha and Item #

1. What are the prices for the SS 07 products?

The prices for the SS 07 products vary depending on the specific item. You can find the prices for each product listed on our website or in our catalog.

2. Can I sort the products by alphabetical order?

Yes, you can sort the products by alphabetical order by clicking on the "Name" column on our website or in our catalog. This will organize the products in alphabetical order based on their names.

3. How can I find a specific item number for an SS 07 product?

The item numbers for our SS 07 products can be found on our website or in our catalog. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the item number you are looking for.

4. Are the prices listed for the SS 07 products in US dollars?

Yes, all prices listed for the SS 07 products are in US dollars. Please note that prices may vary for international orders due to currency exchange rates and shipping fees.

5. Can I filter the products by price range?

Yes, you can filter the products by price range on our website or in our catalog. Simply use the price range filter tool to select the minimum and maximum price you are looking for and the products within that price range will be displayed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • firediv