• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product List for Spring/Summer 2014

In summary, the product list for Spring/Summer 2014 includes a variety of items such as clothing, accessories, and beauty products that are specifically designed for the spring and summer seasons. These products will be available starting in March 2014, although the exact release date may vary for different products and retailers. The top trends in the collection include pastel colors, floral prints, lightweight fabrics, and statement accessories. Additionally, there are several sustainable and eco-friendly products included in the collection, made from environmentally friendly materials and promoting ethical and sustainable production practices. The products can be purchased online from various retailers, but availability may vary depending on the retailer and specific product.
firediv
Spring/Summer 2014 Product Lists

Wish List
Alphabetical Order
Item Number
Price

I know we have downloadable pdf for the lists but it's hard for me to read. I was wondering if there was a doc or xls file available so i could change font sizes?

Thank You
Doug

This will take some formatting .. but I ran it through PDF converter and put it into word.

Attachments

• alpha.docx
    104 KB · Views: 553
  • item number.docx
    91.5 KB · Views: 465
  • price.docx
    87.5 KB · Views: 472
  • wishlist.docx
    113.7 KB · Views: 465
Thank you SherryLynn

What is the product list for Spring/Summer 2014?

The product list for Spring/Summer 2014 includes a variety of items such as clothing, accessories, and beauty products that are specifically designed for the spring and summer seasons.

When will the products from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection be available?

The products from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection will be available starting in March 2014. However, the exact release date may vary for different products and retailers.

What are the top trends in the Spring/Summer 2014 product list?

The top trends in the Spring/Summer 2014 product list include pastel colors, floral prints, lightweight fabrics, and statement accessories.

Are there any sustainable or eco-friendly products in the Spring/Summer 2014 collection?

Yes, there are several sustainable and eco-friendly products included in the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. These products are made from environmentally friendly materials and promote ethical and sustainable production practices.

Can I purchase the products from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection online?

Yes, the products from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection can be purchased online from various retailers. However, availability may vary depending on the retailer and the specific product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • missyciccolella