• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Hair Transformation: Join Me at Conference with My New Look!

I too agree, hair color is a must have. My DH complains on how much I spend on my hair, but it's a must have. I already have my appointment 2 days before chicago.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay like most I have spring fever and changed my hair. I changed my avatar so that cheffers can find me at conference.

DSCN2994.jpg

Oh here is my new librarian glasses, what do you think?

DSCN2996.jpg

So cute! Was it a lot longer before? If you have "before" pics, I'd love to see the difference. Enjoy your new 'do! :)

Looks great!

Okay I realized that my avatar looks too dark I will need to fix it.

Cathy, I can't find any old pics on this computer. I am not a picture person, so if I find some old ones I will post.

Cute and Cute! :)

Cute, cute!

pamperedalf said:
Cathy, I can't find any old pics on this computer. I am not a picture person, so if I find some old ones I will post.

There is 1 of you in the photo section here, with you sitting on the boxes after your sweeps!! :D

I like the cut Amanda! Glad you posted the picture, 'cause I would have been looking for long hair!

PSA: If you haven't already ordered your Chef Success buttons folks, get them soon. This is how Amanda and I met at Leadership. :)

Awesome girlfriend!!!

So cute! There is just nothing like a new haircut!

That looks so great!

So cute! I love the short hair! I bet you could also use a round brush and "flip" it OUT instead of under too, I bet that would be so cute on you!

Love the hair! Wish I was that brave.....the glasses are cute too!

I love the hair cut!! I love short hair but for me --- in the summer I love to pull it back into a pony tail!

I love it -very flattering!

New hair is SO much fun..everyone should do it!! LOL! It looks VERY cute Amanda!!

vwpamperedchef said:
I love the hair cut!! I love short hair but for me --- in the summer I love to pull it back into a pony tail!

That's part of the reason it's so short, I could put it in a pony tail. I told her I didn't want to be tempted. Then this week 3 of my students had lice (I sure wished I could put it in a pony tail then).

Thank you everyone, I wasn't sure about the glasses because they were square and I had never worn square rims before.

pamperedalf said:
That's part of the reason it's so short, I could put it in a pony tail. I told her I didn't want to be tempted. Then this week 3 of my students had lice (I sure wished I could put it in a pony tail then).

Thank you everyone, I wasn't sure about the glasses because they were square and I had never worn square rims before.

I love the glasses! Very stylish.:thumbup:

Cute Amanda! I ended up with a short haircut...that's what I get when I go to a gal who speaks very little English :yuck: (LOL)! Hair grows...good thing!

LOVE it Amanda! It makes you look even younger...if that is possible!

chefmeg said:
LOVE it Amanda! It makes you look even younger...if that is possible!

That's what one of my students said (maybe because I covered all the grey). Thanks so much!

you are so welcome!

pamperedalf said:
That's what one of my students said (maybe because I covered all the grey). Thanks so much!

Covering the gray...story of my young life....

erinyourpclady said:
I started with the gray at 19! My Dad was gray haired for as long as I can remember, so I blame the genetics from his side of the family (you actually get your "hair gene" from the X chromosome, but I still blame him!)

erinyourpclady said:
Me too! I started getting grays at 18....ugh! My mom's silver hair is pretty on her; but I'm too young to have it still! Hair color is a wonderful thing...

I started seeing grey at 16, both my parents started greying early. I have always said that I was double jipped w/ bad genes. So now I can just blame my mom for this wonderful hair.I too agree, hair color is a must have. My DH complains on how much I spend on my hair, but it's a must have. I already have my appointment 2 days before chicago.

1. What is the Spring Hair Transformation event at conference?

The Spring Hair Transformation event at conference is a special session where Pampered Chef consultants can join together to get a new hairstyle and refresh their look for the upcoming season.

2. Is the Spring Hair Transformation event available for all consultants?

Yes, the Spring Hair Transformation event is open to all consultants who are attending conference. It is a great opportunity for consultants to network and connect with each other while getting a new look.

3. Can I choose my own hairstyle for the Spring Hair Transformation?

Yes, you can choose your own hairstyle for the Spring Hair Transformation event. We will have a variety of options available, so you can pick a style that best suits your preferences and hair type.

4. How long does the Spring Hair Transformation take?

The length of the Spring Hair Transformation will depend on the hairstyle you choose. However, most appointments will take approximately 30-45 minutes. We ask that you arrive a few minutes early to ensure we can accommodate everyone in a timely manner.

5. Is there an additional cost for the Spring Hair Transformation?

No, there is no additional cost for the Spring Hair Transformation event. Your conference registration fee covers the cost of the event. However, if you would like to leave a tip for your stylist, it is greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jewel
Replies
Views
raebates