• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
trifle bowlI am so...excited about the new trifle bowl, I have been emailing the home office with this request (from myself and my customers) for the past two years! I demo lots of pc trifle recipes at my shows (especially in the summer) and everyone absolutely loves them! I tell guests that by keeping a couple of staple ingredients in your pantry and freezer, you can have a quick beautiful dessert to bring for a last minute invite to a bbq, dinner, etc.
Having the new trifle bowl will allow everyone to actually see the beautiful presentation! Some of my favorite pc trifle recipes are the Strawberry Patch Trifle, Cappaccino Mousse Trifle, Lemon and Blueberry and there is a great low-fat berry trifle made with yogurt. These are all fantastic demo recipes using tons of products... Looks like we have another fantastic spring line coming our way, can't wait for the rest of the announcements. Thanks so much to all of you who have shared info!! Donna

crissy11 said:
I thought I read that someone had attached a flier with the pictures and prices of the new products. I couldn't find the attachment.. Could you email it to me?
[email protected]
Thank you soo much.
I have only the spanish version of the Apr specials...LOL

I knew I would catch you on here Celeste. :eek: You little cheater… Ok, yea I’m here too. HA! HA! Trista is going to be upset at us. But this is so much fun!!!:p I can't wait for more!!!!!!

crissy11 said:
I thought I read that someone had attached a flier with the pictures and prices of the new products. I couldn't find the attachment.. Could you email it to me?
[email protected]
Thank you soo much.
It was the list of items & prices only. No pics yet. aarrggggghhhh tomorrow I guess well be another big Surprise.

crissy11 said:
[email protected]
Thank you soo much.
On the previous page there is an attachment to notes just like mine, only there are prices for everything...no pics though!

OOPS! Guess I'm busted by my Future Director..... ;)

Hi Jennie! Trista KNOWS that we're gonna find out before the meeting on Monday! She would think we were lying if we told her we hadn't peaked!!!! lol

I know but it sure is fun teasing her. :p

Yeah, we're the bad girls!!!! But she loves us anyway ;)

And last year I didn't even get my info from Chef Success.... I downloaded the S/S Special Edition CN the day after Leadership!!!! lol

I told her to call me. LOL But she never does so I just have to come here. I like to have more of a heads up to start planning shows.

Yea, I think I did the same thing. Can't seem to do it so far this time.

And she thought it was SOOOOO funny that we couldn't find anything out before the F/W meeting!!!! We had to wait til our meeting!!! lol But this year I'm going to Conference and will find out on my own ;) (You're going too, aren't you???)

I would like to. Butch wants to go with me so he can golf. We will have to see.

John doesn't want to go this year... but I think he'd really enjoy it!

Hey just thought of something...even if we go we won't want to wait. Think we can sneak back stage or the product room so we are the first to know? OOPS guess we will have to go to wave 1 and then fly back for ours to be sneaky. HA! HA!

ROFL!!!!!! Yeah, aren't we set for wave 3 with the cluster? That'll kill me!!!!! OH THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!

Yep, we sure are. This is so bad, we haven't even got past this seasons new products and we are planning on how to find out F/W.

:eek:

But I don't see any of MY wishes on the new product list, so I have to just hope for F/W!!!!!!!! lol

Good morning! I'm already up and I HAVE PICTURES! Though only a few.

HOw...
CAmomCookin4U said:
Another Great recipe is Double CHOCOLATE Mocha Trifle

Every time I made this I sold out(used to use the stone for the brownie and the Chillzane for the Trifle) This will be soooooooo much Prettier.:)

did you do the trifle in the chillzan? SP? I can't think of a Chillzan that would hold it? I should go look it up...

thx,

liz

PICTURES???? OH YAY!!!!! Ya sharin' them now?

I *was* getting ready to shut down and get to bed... guess I'll wait for a few ;)

are you??
gilliandanielle said:
I was going to start a separate thread for day 2 just so people don' have to dig through god knows how many pages just to get a few posts of info...

Ann said the discontinued products and incentive trip are probably tomorrow

just going to copy/paste the emails?? I definately want in, but I"ll be working when they're posting :(

What the heck! Why is this not working?

Figure it out lady!!! LOL!!

OY! Ya can't tease us like this!!!!!! ;)

How do I make the files smaller? That's why they aren't uploading.

wanna email them to me and I'll try to resize them?

I for one can't wait for Spring....
pchefdonna said:
I am so...excited about the new trifle bowl, I have been emailing the home office with this request (from myself and my customers) for the past two years! I demo lots of pc trifle recipes at my shows (especially in the summer) and everyone absolutely loves them! I tell guests that by keeping a couple of staple ingredients in your pantry and freezer, you can have a quick beautiful dessert to bring for a last minute invite to a bbq, dinner, etc.
Having the new trifle bowl will allow everyone to actually see the beautiful presentation! Some of my favorite pc trifle recipes are the Strawberry Patch Trifle, Cappaccino Mousse Trifle, Lemon and Blueberry and there is a great low-fat berry trifle made with yogurt. These are all fantastic demo recipes using tons of products... Looks like we have another fantastic spring line coming our way, can't wait for the rest of the announcements. Thanks so much to all of you who have shared info!! Donna

I'm pretty sure my FEB will do fine, but I'm having a real difficult time getting any orders now, Actually only have $ 20.00 and don't have the $ money to add items myself. I sure hope I have $$ by the time discontinued items come though. I'm worried that the BBQ set will go by by :( or other items I never got around to purchasing, I too order under different names to get commission, I saw I think Jen knapp could right off on taxes these if we had under our names or something? Please correct me if I"m wrong??

thanks.

Well, we better stop gabbing and tieing up this thread. Sorry everyone. We were having too much fun. Meet up with you tomorrow Celeste on the thread to see what the trips are. I can't wait. Thanks for sharing everyone!:) Goodnight.

You can upload them to www.photobucket.com and resize there...I am also willing to resize if I get to see them RIGHT NOW!!! :D

G'Nite Jennie!!!! :)

OK, I e-mailed them to Celeste cause I'm a dweeb!

me too, me too!! I just want to see them before going to bed...

Oh not yet...where are those pictures? My husband is going to kill me and drag me to bed, hurry please with the pictures...

I don't believe this! They didin't come through in the e-mail to Celeste. Gillian, how the heck do I do it on the website?

Last edited:
start a free account at www.photobucket.com and upload the pics. It gives an option to edit, then resize...

can you try sending them to me and I could be working on it too if they come through... [email protected]

OY! I can't believe they didn't come through... probably because they are large and it's my hotmail account..... :(

And I really should be getting to bed......

I think I got it!

Attachments

• Photo 1.JPG
    Photo 1.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 521
  • Photo 2.JPG
    Photo 2.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 493
  • Photo 3.JPG
    Photo 3.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 527
  • Photo 4.JPG
    Photo 4.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 533
  • Photo 5.JPG
    Photo 5.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 512
Only a few more.

Attachments

• Photo 6.JPG
    Photo 6.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 544
  • Photo 7.JPG
    Photo 7.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 504
  • Photo 8.JPG
    Photo 8.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 504
Thanks Debi!! I love the new scoop!!

OMG more!! Keep 'em comin'!!

Almost forgot one.

Attachments

• Photo 9.JPG
    Photo 9.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 546
That's all I've got for now ladies. I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out. I really didn't mean to tease!

Celeste, thanks for trying to help. I tried to reply to your e-mail but....well, have you seen my thread on here about problems with gmail?

Thank you SO much Debi!!

Yeah, I saw that...

Glad you could post the pics!

I am LOVING the dots bowl!!!! It's adorable and perfect for serving pastas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh thank you so much for the pics. I'm off to bed now. Goodnight.

Hey. I just noticed the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush will be available in Artichoke (aren't there two in that picture, one white, one green?)!
That would be great...an easy way to highlight the greatest cleaning tool ever.

OMG, I have to get off this site. I have a show tonight and the host is using my house! So much to do! But I so don't want to stop reading!

Maybe I'll set my laptop up on my demo table. That way I can get the latest updates while doing my show! :eek:

kris

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg