• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Jennifer did you get anything on the disconntinued products?

jrstephens said:
Wouldn't that be awesome if we could earn it for FREE! Do fundraisers count for this, I do not remember?

The trifle bowl is from the december 1-15 submit 2 shows thing...which is on the cover of the new catty, which we can "base a whole show around"

I was thinking that the towels would be the april guest special that we can get, but nevermind..because they are adding these to the line...and what we can earn in feb is supposedly not in the product line... (only available to april guests) ....hmm..back to the drawing board on the feb incentive!

mbh06 said:
To bad the steak knife set is only 4... DH would flip if I spent that much on 4 knives!!!

Unless we can get them for cheap (maybe kit enhancement month??) I will be waiting for an incentive on them hopefully.... which is what I did with the rest of the forged set!

Yep me too.

If you look at the attachment at the bottom it has what they recipes are and it would be done in the trifle bowl, it sounds really yummy. Actually all the recipes do!! I am excited about trying them.

jenniferknapp said:
The trifle bowl is from the december 1-15 submit 2 shows thing...which is on the cover of the new catty, which we can "base a whole show around"

OH POOH!! And I did not get that incentive!!! Oh well I can buy it at half price! Or maybe it will be in Level One.

I wonder what it is, if it is NOT added to the product line.

I am getting a headache (worse than I alreay had) tying to figure this out! I went to the doctor thia after thought I was having a magraine and I found out I have a sinus infection and fluid on my ears taht was giving my high blood pressure too!

Last edited:
Classic Techniques
App - Pan Asian Meatballs
Main – Jerk Chicken Salad
Dessert – Lime Berry Mousse Trifle

Advanced Techniques
App – Caribbean Meat Filled Pastries
Dessert Island Breeze Rum Cake

jrstephens said:
OH POOH!! And I did not get that incentive!!! I will have to host my own show!

Well it isn't all that expensive, plus you may be able to buy it ahead for a big discount!!

I am always seeing trifle recipes that I want to make then my MIL bought a bowl that has a lid and a carrying case (and a hot/cold pack) since we couldn't find a trifle bowl with a lid that I could transport everywhere. That will be so cool.I still can't wait to see the pictures of all of these new things, and better yet to see them in person. It only took me an hour to catch up where I left off when I went to the store and cooked and ate dinner, WHEW, now it's time to take a shower and get to bed, gotta get up early for work in the morning.

Thanks ladies! I'm really hoping to get the steak knives on some promo. I received the santoku and chefs forged cutlery when I first signed up as a promo. Then I bought the utility knife as a 1/2 price host item because one of my hosts didn't want it. I would love to add those steak knives to my collection!

jenniferknapp said:
Unless we can get them for cheap (maybe kit enhancement month??) I will be waiting for an incentive on them hopefully.... which is what I did with the rest of the forged set!

Maybe they will be in Open Stock for us to purchase at half-off like last change over.

I MUST ask for money from everyone for my Bday!

mbh06 said:
Well it isn't all that expensive, plus you may be able to buy it ahead for a big discount!!

I hope so! b/c it looks great! Of I hope it is in Open Stock for half price!

so the change over products are 50%, right?? How exciting.... I will want everything I didn't earn from level 1 and the 2 show bonus!!!

I started right after the new stuff came out in the fall so I am not familiar wit hthe change over product thing...do they include all of the new products? at 50% off?? are those the kits (some items are open stock) that you can purchase through CC under samples and supplies?? and then kit enhancement month is april, correct? and how does that work??

the change over is in Samples for half off. They lump some of them together in different packages. And some products are individual in Open Stock. YOu can purchase one of each product but cannot duplicate. For Example: if it is in a package you cannot buy it if it is in Open Stock too if you buy the package.

Kit Enhancement is $500 worth of product at 40% off. I know you cannot get anything in your SS Kit and cannot order more than one of something. I am not sure about any other restrictions. I did not use kit enhcancement b/c I either hosted my own show or added it to host orders to be able to still get commission b/c when I figured it it even out like that. Yes it is April. Unless you SS is in April and then it is your 4th month.

Hope that helps.

Wow...I can't believe what I all missed in 4 hours!! The steak knives are still cheaper than tupperware. We have thiers (hate to say it but i LOVE them they are 8 for $400 we got them half off PLUS had to pay $20 s/h on it!!!)

Now I can't wait to see pictures!!

mbh06 said:
so the change over products are 50%, right?? How exciting.... I will want everything I didn't earn from level 1 and the 2 show bonus!!!

I am dying to know Level One!!!!

New info Thank -you so mush for all the great info you guys are the best it sounds like we should all have a great year with sounds like really nice products
Doreen Zaino 252326
[email protected] :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are there pictures anywhere yet?

jrstephens said:
the change over is in Samples for half off. They lump some of them together in different packages. And some products are individual in Open Stock. YOu can purchase one of each product but cannot duplicate. For Example: if it is in a package you cannot buy it if it is in Open Stock too if you buy the package.

Kit Enhancement is $500 worth of product at 40% off. I know you cannot get anything in your SS Kit and cannot order more than one of something. I am not sure about any other restrictions. I did not use kit enhcancement b/c I either hosted my own show or added it to host orders to be able to still get commission b/c when I figured it it even out like that. Yes it is April. Unless you SS is in April and then it is your 4th month.

Hope that helps.

I too had shows since I started to get products for myself through another's name...but now that it is tax time, I am realizing that I can't really use it to write off... but then again, I only made about 1000 in commission (and basically put it all back in to purchasing PC products) since I started, and I can still write off all of my business supplies and mileage....so maybe I should continue to do it in shows to get commission, knowing that I won't be able to write it off?

Fed Ex Shipping Rates?Has it been announced whether the shipping will be a percentage of the total orders OR will it continue to be a flat rate? Has anyone received a sample of the order form at leadership to see this? Just wondering!

letscook04 said:
I wonder if the pink measure all cup is the same one a few years ago..

YES IT IS!!!:D

Thanks guys for all the info! I couldn't wait til our cluster meeting!

Last edited:
Plate Art and Stencil Set - $12.00 (11 pieces)
?????????
Has this been explained to anyone or does anyone know what this is? What is plate art?

pcROX said:
Has it been announced whether the shipping will be a percentage of the total orders OR will it continue to be a flat rate? Has anyone received a sample of the order form at leadership to see this? Just wondering!

They haven't talked about this yet. ;) I'm on the phone with my recruiter now.

pcROX said:
?????????
Has this been explained to anyone or does anyone know what this is? What is plate art?

I am thinking to write on SA pieces with a dry erase marker???

Awesome info! I just got home from a meeting and new I would find some great stuff here. Thanks for passing all of this stuff on!

I have to admit I'm not very familiar with the trifle bowl and not sure about basing a whole show around it. I guess I was hoping for something with a little more universal. You know, an item you would use everyday in your kitchen. To me this is more of an entertaining kind of piece. I guess I'll have to wait and see what the recipes are before I can get too excited about it.

It looks like some great new products and some wonderful recruiting specials. Wondering what is in it for the new recruits. I want to start making my calls now! Level 2 trip, what a prize!!!

pcROX said:
?????????

think of a white simple addition plate and take your plate stencil and take spray frosting and decorate your plate. 3 small ones (for cupcakes & plates) , 1 big Happy Birthday, 4 rectangular ones,

Oh!! That is cute! I might actually like that!! I guess that ties in with the kid themes too.

I am a little surprised that the recruiting date doesn't start on 1/01/07 instead of 1/22!! I have a consultant that just recruited someone and I pushed this new recruit to go ahead and get started now instead of waiting!! I sure hope the new signing bonus for recruits will back date to 1/01! I feel bad for my consultant because I also told her that she would probably get some great rewards from the leadership announcements by her recruiting! Yikes!

Something was said about using dry erase markers on the SA plates.... while this works great, the writing rubs off very easily, with just the slightest brush up against it. Do you know works BETTER? Crayola Washable Markers!!!! Once it dries, it holds really well, until it gets wet. Try it, you'll never use dry erase on your plates again! lol

soccermama said:
Something was said about using dry erase markers on the SA plates.... while this works great, the writing rubs off very easily, with just the slightest brush up against it. Do you know works BETTER? Crayola Washable Markers!!!! Once it dries, it holds really well, until it gets wet. Try it, you'll never use dry erase on your plates again! lol

I LOVE those...and because I am the mother of a VERY active 2 1/2 year old (have you seen the pictures...:eek: ) I also LOVE Color Wonder!!

great to know!! thanks :)

here's a great place to get some trifle recipes..........
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/desstrifle/desstrifle.html
Thought I'd share.....I'm going to pick out a few to make. I'm sure we'll have a good recipe that will come with the product....but in case I want to switch it up some.

jenniferknapp said:
I too had shows since I started to get products for myself through another's name...but now that it is tax time, I am realizing that I can't really use it to write off... so maybe I should continue to do it in shows to get commission, knowing that I won't be able to write it off?

I have been thinking about that too, btu I looked back and it got just small stuff like that. I think if I get big stuff I would do it in my husband's name and at least then the receipt would be in a name on my taxes - I wonder if that would work.

I spent a lot on samples in change over, so, I am glad that it is my name.

I think I made about $3K in commission. I need to go back and ad dup my commission statements, I hate waiting on 1099s to know.

YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Any news on earning the mid season products?

Last year, if I am remembering correctly, we earned them with $1250 commissionable sales in March.

:D :cool: I HAVE to go to bed - yall don't talk until I get to work in the morning!!!!!:D :cool: :D :eek: :p :D

Good night!

Color Wonder is awesome, too! (but of course not on the plates... it wouldn't show up! lol) My kids have the Color Wonder finger paints, and lots of the markers!

I really like to write on my plates for shows. I write the special of the month, or the menu, etc.... it's fun, and the guests always think it's cool!

Thanks for all the info!

I am trying to use my imagination. How do plan a whole show around a trifle dish. a couple recipes I am sure.....but this bowl better do flips.....LOL

Tara1021 said:
YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Any news on earning the mid season products?

NO news YET. My recruiter thinks that they'll talk about it tomorrow.;)

I had my cluster meeting tonight and took the list to my recruiter...We are both so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the s/s 07 will be a great season for us all. I also think that we will have a b/o on the tta very quickly!

Has anyone seen the window markers from crayola?? I have these and my son, niece, and nephew love to use them on the sliding glass doors. All you do is use windex and they come off so easily. You can use them to write messages or decorate too! I wonder if they would work??

PampMomof3 said:
NO news YET. My recruiter thinks that they'll talk about it tomorrow.;)
They usually do an incentive for us in April - at least that's the way I believe it's been for the last few years! I don't think it's been March? Darn, I knew there was a reason for holding on to those almost 8 years of KCN's! LOL:D But I finally took the step and started cleaning out my office and quit being a pack rat about 6 months ago. Wish I could have found the thread on organization a while ago!
Anyway, again thanks to you all that have been keeping us updated! you all are awesome!

March is when we can earn the HWC stuff (the 1-15th) so maybe it is April or the last half of March...

So do we start over w/ day 2 spoiler thread, or continue on??? Does anyone know what juicy info we get tommorow???

I was going to start a separate thread for day 2 just so people don' have to dig through god knows how many pages just to get a few posts of info...

Ann said the discontinued products and incentive trip are probably tomorrow

I believe tomorrow is the trip information and other yummy goodness..lol:p

Trifle bowl
Cindycooks said:
I got a Trifle Bowl years ago at Khols. This year I filled it with Christmas ornaments, so I am so excited to be getting a new and prettier one! I do the best trifle:
Layer
Broken up Brownies or Deviled Food Cake
Chocolate Pudding
Broken up Heath Bars
Cool Whip
repeat
end with Cool Whip which I pipe using the EAD
this is sooooo good!
Another Great recipe is Double CHOCOLATE Mocha Trifle

Every time I made this I sold out(used to use the stone for the brownie and the Chillzane for the Trifle) This will be soooooooo much Prettier.:)

pictures of new productsI thought I read that someone had attached a flier with the pictures and prices of the new products. I couldn't find the attachment.. Could you email it to me?
[email protected]
Thank you soo much.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views