• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Cara said:
I'm wondering why they wouldn't wait to change our shipping carrier (from UPS to FedEx) at the same time as our changeover to the s/s season. I'm hoping that means that the $4.00 will stay the same.

Probably because they had a contract with UPS - and it was probably ready to expire - needed to either renegotiate a contract with them, or find a new shipping co.
From the email we just received from HO - it appears that shipping will remain the same, w/ the exception of HI & AK, and some direct shipping charges

First, I'm LOVING all of the scoops that I'm reading on here!!! Thanks for all of that. Secondly, I am disappointed in the increase of the SS kit price, extra incentives etc., but I am going to wait and see the FULL extent of info before getting too upset. If there really is all of the high-end items in there that I've seen noted, then the price is justified. Plus, those items were ones that you could earn in the bonus packages, and now you'll have gotten it from the get-go and you could buy the cheaper must-haves with the PC bucks. I would guess that there would still be the "booster" paperwork order available, but we'll have to see on that as well. Right now I'm trying to wait and find out ALL of the info before making my own judgements!!!! But to be honest, right off the bat, I'm not happy simply because when I joined PC 3 years ago, I was able to earn 3 of the bonus packages, and then 3 more of the bonus-bonus packages in my first 3 months! I was on cloud 11 with that!!!!!!! We'll just have to wait and see!

Information on the trips is up on CC

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Pts For Incentive Trip Went Up Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdavis said:
I hope Ann or someone with a laptop and internet access took their digital camera. I want to see!!!!! I am going to be so impatient, I know my director won't spill the beans until the meeting which I haven't been to one in a long time and I probablly won't be able to go to. Last year I knew ahead of time and actually got to go to the meeting and chime in on tips that other people on here had mentioned, lol.

The new products should be posted on CC by the end of the week so you could just look at them then.

A Black turn about I am soooo excited, that way it won't look dirty all the time.

A trifle bowl and for our Dec shows. I have always wanted one of those and I can't wait.

cajunchelle said:
that's ok though becauise so did prices on many items...basically PC just gave us all a raise!!

cookinmama said:
The new products should be posted on CC by the end of the week so you could just look at them then.

A Black turn about I am soooo excited, that way it won't look dirty all the time.

A trifle bowl and for our Dec shows. I have always wanted one of those and I can't wait.

and did you see the Trifle has a LID so we can take trifle desserts to other people's hosues without them getting messed up! !LOVE IT

c00p said:
First, I'm LOVING all of the scoops that I'm reading on here!!! Thanks for all of that. Secondly, I am disappointed in the increase of the SS kit price, extra incentives etc., but I am going to wait and see the FULL extent of info before getting too upset. If there really is all of the high-end items in there that I've seen noted, then the price is justified. Plus, those items were ones that you could earn in the bonus packages, and now you'll have gotten it from the get-go and you could buy the cheaper must-haves with the PC bucks. I would guess that there would still be the "booster" paperwork order available, but we'll have to see on that as well. Right now I'm trying to wait and find out ALL of the info before making my own judgements!!!! But to be honest, right off the bat, I'm not happy simply because when I joined PC 3 years ago, I was able to earn 3 of the bonus packages, and then 3 more of the bonus-bonus packages in my first 3 months! I was on cloud 11 with that!!!!!!! We'll just have to wait and see!
I agree with you! And, some people would rather be able to pick what they want rather than just be sent products. Maybe it will be better.

Banking PC DollarsHas anyone mentioned that if new consultants "bank" their accumulated PC Dollars that they earn instead of the product packages, that they can use them in their fourth month for "Kit Enhancement" and pay only 40%? Those PC dollars will go a long way in getting them the products that they want without paying out of pocket!

Just a "positive" thought!

chefjenibel said:
Level 2 appears to be everything EXCEPT:
Coffee & More Cups
Large Round Bowl
Large Round Platter
Executive 12 qt stockpot
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Disposable Wooden Grill Planks
Forged Steak Knives
Trifle Bowl (this IS the item for submitting two December shows)
Mid season products
HWC products

Thank you soooo much I earned level II also and this seems like a lot more than $300 worth. I am sooo excited.

cookinmama said:
chefjenibel said:
Level 2 appears to be everything EXCEPT:
Coffee & More Cups
Large Round Bowl
Large Round Platter
Executive 12 qt stockpot
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Disposable Wooden Grill Planks
Forged Steak Knives
Trifle Bowl (this IS the item for submitting two December shows)
Mid season products
HWC products

Thank you soooo much I earned level II also and this seems like a lot more than $300 worth. I am sooo excited.

I thought I read somewhere that the large round platter is included in level 2??

me too ... well... it will all be over soon and we'll all get the complete details on everything. :)

quiverfull7 said:
me too ... well... it will all be over soon and we'll all get the complete details on everything. :)

Here's what was sent to me yesterday:
What did I earn in Sell-a-thon?
Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips.

Level 2 (by selling $3000) earned:
Level one plus large round platter, color coated santoku knife, serrated
peeler, julienne peeler, scoop clip, salad chopper, mix â•¢n chop, easy
adjustable measuring cup, strainer, outdoor utensil set, sweet and smoky BBQ
rub, plate art and stencil set, torte pan set, small slotted turner,
microfiber towel in lilac, easy clean kitchen brush in artichoke, handy
scraper in artichoke.

Level 3 (by selling $6000) earned:
Everything but the 12 qt stockpot! WOW!

I'm new, so I don't know much about incentives (except that I'll be going on a cruise--without my negative-a__ husband), so I'm wondering when Sell-a-thon was? Do we do it every year?

Thanks! That is where we read "round platter"! COOL! Thanks for reposting!

Sellathon was in November, we usually have 2 a year to earn the new products that will be coming out in the upcoming season. Usually June is the next one.

Does anyone know what month we can earn the mid season products? I think I read it somewhre but i can't figure out where.

tracim said:
Does anyone know what month we can earn the mid season products? I think I read it somewhre but i can't figure out where.

I read that it was March...no that was to earn HWC producst...shoot...lemme look again

cajunchelle said:
Sellathon was in November, we usually have 2 a year to earn the new products that will be coming out in the upcoming season. Usually June is the next one.

Thank you--sorry about the extra info about my DH. Can you tell how he has frustrated me a bit?

DanielleQ said:
Thank you--sorry about the extra info about my DH. Can you tell how he has frustrated me a bit?

LOL _ vent away...let it all out...what are friends for?
I guess today the "D" in DH doesn't stand for "dear" huh? LOL

haha it took me the longest time when I first started on this forum...hmm, is it "dear" or "damn" ...then I decided to read it in context and you can fill in the blank accordingly!!

dannyzmom said:
LOL _ vent away...let it all out...what are friends for?
I guess today the "D" in DH doesn't stand for "dear" huh? LOL

Not today--and, at the risk of "losing my religion" on this one--he's lucky I didn't put FAH. Again, sorry--I was just so excited about the trip to DC. I am brand new and AM going to promote by December, with the help of my totally amazing Director. Last week FAH and I talked about how great DC would be for our kids when they are 7 & 8 (they are 5 & 6 now). And then, this comes along. They will be 7 & 8 next year! I just thought it was cool, but he said, "I just don't want this house to fall by the wayside while you're doing this." Can you tell I have some house-cleaning issues? I totally get where he was coming from, I just would have liked a little boost before he shot me down.

DanielleQ said:
Not today--and, at the risk of "losing my religion" on this one--he's lucky I didn't put FAH. Again, sorry--I was just so excited about the trip to DC. I am brand new and AM going to promote by December, with the help of my totally amazing Director. Last week FAH and I talked about how great DC would be for our kids when they are 7 & 8 (they are 5 & 6 now). And then, this comes along. They will be 7 & 8 next year! I just thought it was cool, but he said, "I just don't want this house to fall by the wayside while you're doing this." Can you tell I have some house-cleaning issues? I totally get where he was coming from, I just would have liked a little boost before he shot me down.

OMG ROFLMAO
I love your new "name" for him...love it!!!
I am sorry he's being a FAH. But you know what - the house will be just fine. He's just being a weenie. And hey - with all the extra $$ you'll be earning when you promote - you could hire a cleaning lady to come in once or twice a month!!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG ROFLMAO
I love your new "name" for him...love it!!!
I am sorry he's being a FAH. But you know what - the house will be just fine. He's just being a weenie. And hey - with all the extra $$ you'll be earning when you promote - you could hire a cleaning lady to come in once or twice a month!!!

Thank you for that vote of confidence!

DanielleQ said:

Hi Danielle,
Mine did at first to. Until he started seeing the commission checks rolling in then it was better. He still has a hard time of it and thinks I should quit PC and pick up an extra day at my nursing job. Thing is he doesn't get it. PC makes me a different person. Very happy and excited. Not like nursing which I have been doing for the last 22 years and am BURNT out!!

Now that I am into it, have an established business, I can not see letting it go. I wont!

So thats my schpeel, just vent all you want here were here for ya!

Schel

OMG!!! You all are so funny (dannysmom and DanielleQ!)
I wish I would have found this board 7 years ago, was it even in existence?
Danielle, hang in there! I overcame some serious issues with my hubby in the last 7 1/2 years. He was soooo non supportive! ughhhh! :mad: ! I would often cry, but hold tight to your director, you'll get all the love and support you need from her and your fellow cluster members!
The harder my husband was on me, the harder I tried! I remember walking out the door (on my way to my shows) with tears in my eyes, well should I say, bawling like a baby! - while he was complaining about the house being a mess and what did I do all day? Yikes!:eek: He's lucky he's still here! J/K! We have been together a really long time and there was a lot more to it then what meets the eye, I believe he was jealous of me staying home and loving my job so much and being with the kids all day, while he worked really hard and long hours, sometimes being away for all week and barely being home!
Anyway, in the last year and half, he re-dedicated his life to Jesus and with the help of our amazing pastor and mentor, has become the man he needs to be. He sometimes slips still and starts to ride me,(I'm still not a great homemaker! Not a slob- but I like piles and clutter!!) but he now is in touch with my feelings and will say he's sorry and I respond by forgiving him and respecting him for trying to change and we are closer than we have ever been in our 17 years together!
Anyway, I told you all this because it is possible to receive his respect and support, hang in there. Also the fact that my husband returned to church is as amazing as him supporting me! So my way to encourage you, is to stay close to your director and if you go to church, press into them and draw strength and love from them. If you don't then press into a postive friend, or group you belong to. My church prayed for my hubby and it worked!

One more thing, work on earning those incentives!!!! Many men (hubbies) grow much respect and support you much more after attending one of these trips!!!! I haven't taken my hubby on a trip BUT I have always chose the gift certificate option, it's great when it's to a store that you can get benefits as well as him, like home depot - lots of home improvement stuff and best buy - bought him some video game stuff and me a new vaccuum! Let me tell you, they start changing slowly when they realize that their company never did that for them, but yours did!:D

Anyway, Good luck to you! Sorry this was long, but my heart ached for you as I read this and just wanted to show you that there can be light and the end of the tunnel! God Bless and I'll be over here cheering you on!
Cathy

Last edited:
How many new products?Has anyone posted what the actual number of new products are? I would like to let all Pampered Chef-aholics know how much "new stuff" there is to entice them even more to hold a show!

yes,
bklofft said:
Has anyone posted what the actual number of new products are? I would like to let all Pampered Chef-aholics know how much "new stuff" there is to entice them even more to hold a show!

I think 31 or 47 new
and I forget how many restyled

Yes, I c that now :(
dannyzmom said:
No no no - MANY more products will be in the SS kit - the Lg Bar Pan, 8" sillet, UM, Microplane...a lot of high end products - something from every line...a forged knife, a SA piece etc

I see that now too. I was just going by the statement from PC weekly bites.

less for more :(

I"d love a new Starter kit :)

Haha, everyone is on information overload! I can't keep anything straight, plus it takes a long time to read through all the past info. so I have been trying my best to keep up!

Okay, leadership was supposed to conclude at 1:15 (central time) so that makes it 2:15 eastern and now it's 3:15 and we don't know ANYTHING from today's session!! Anybody know anything new? :confused: :confused:

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, leadership was supposed to conclude at 1:15 (central time) so that makes it 2:15 eastern and now it's 3:15 and we don't know ANYTHING from today's session!! Anybody know anything new? :confused: :confused:

I have been wondering the same thing!!

Don't they have the new directors walk on the last day? Maybe there was no new news.

cajunchelle said:

What!??? :eek: :mad: Oh there must be too many people earning it, so they're having to make it harder to earn... I'm trying to find the info, does anyone have it handy on what the new points are for the levels? London was sounding pretty fun, but maybe not??? Might be too hard to do....:(

Waiting! I'll be happy with Level 2 - just want to see the points!!!

:confused:
Cindycooks said:
Waiting! I'll be happy with Level 2 - just want to see the points!!!

How do we know they went up then??? :confused:

The tracker is on CC!

Consultants Corner go to the link that says 2007 INcentive Trip on the main page and then click on Rules

gilliandanielle said:
The tracker is on CC!

Oh! I assumed they hadn't put it up there yet. Thanks!

hmolah said:

Here's the trip scoop....

Level 1: $300 conference cash or $250 gift card -- same as previously. 23,000 points to achieve at all levels except NED.

Level 2: Caribbean Cruise for 2, April 14-18, 2008. Five days, 4 nights on Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas or Sovereign of the Seas. Ports of call are CocoCay, Royal Caribbean's own private island paradise, and Nassau. 56,000 points at consultant level; 54,000 at future director level (plus 1 recruit); 52,000 at director level (plus 2 recruits).

Level 3: Washington, D.C. for Four, June 14-17, 2008. Four days, 3 nights, plus $350 spending money. Final night at National Air and Space Museum Udvar-Hazy Center. TPC event adds one extra night and $100 cash. 78,000 points at consultant level; 76,000 at future director level (plus 2 recruits); 74,000 at director level (plus 4 recruits); 68,000 at advanced (plus 4 recruits).

OR

London, England for 2, April 7-11, 2008. Five days, 4 nights, plus $250 spending money. Last night has elegant dinner at Grosvenor House Hotel with performance by Her Majesty's Regimental Band. TPC adds one extra night and $100 cash. Same points as above.

Level 4: Available for ALL levels! Washington, D.C., add one additional night (4 nights, plus tpc = 5 nights), plus special event at Smithsonian National Zoo. OR London, England, add one additional night (5 nights, plus tpc = 6 nights), plus evening aboard Silver Sturgeon passenger ship on River Thames. 110,000 points at consultant level (plus 2 recruits); 108,000 at future director level (plus 3 recruits), 100,000 at director level (plus 5 recruits), 91,000 at advanced level (plus 5 recruits), 76,000 at senior director level (plus 5 recruits), 56,000 at executive level (plus 5).

Point accrual is same as this year's, with 2000 for recruits, 3000 for promotions.

hmolah said:

The information is on the PC website.

Level 1 23,000 points for everyone except NED

Level 2
56,000 points, consultant
54,000 points + 1 recruit Future Director
52,000 points + 2 recruits, Director

Level 3
78,000 points, consultant
76,000 points + 2 recruits, Future Director
74,000 points + 4 recruits, Director

Level 4:
110,000 points + 2 recruits, consultant
108,000 points + 3 recruits, Future Director
100,000 points + 5 recruits, Director

Whoa...am I crazy or what? The cruise is level #2??!!! Ooooooo....this is obtainable!!! I thought London was level #2...I'll take a cruise over London any day! Never been to/on either! :p

Level 1
Cons 23000
FD 23000
Dir 23000
AD 23000
SD 23000
ED 23000
SED 23000
NED 15000

LEVEL 2
Cons 56000
FD 54000 1 Recruit
Dir 52000 2 Recruits
AD 50000 2 Recruits
SD 42000 2 Recruits
ED 35000 2 Recruits
SED 26000 2 Recruits
NED 15000 2 Recruits

Level 3
Cons 78000
FD 76000 4 Recruits
Dir 74000 4 Recruits
AD 68000 4 Recruits
SD 58000 4 Recruits
ED 48000 4 Recruits
SED 28000 4 Recruits
NED 15000 4 Recruits

LEVEL 4

Cons 110,000 2 Recruits
FD 108,000 3 Recruit
Dir 100,000 5 Recruits
AD 91,000 5 Recruits
SD 76,000 5 Recruits
ED 56,000 5 Recruits
SED 38,000 5 Recruits
NED 25,000 5 Recruits

15,000 pts for level 1 2 3 for National Exec Directors
23,000 pts for Level 1 for consultants and above
25,000 pst for level 4 for national Exec directors
26,000 pts for Level 2 Senior Exec Dir.
28,000 pts for Level 3 Senion Exec Dir
35,000 pts for Level 2 Exec Dir
38,000 pts for Level 4 Sen Exec dir
42,000 pts for Level 2 Sen Dir
48,000 pts for Level 3 Exec Dir
50,000 pts for Level 2 Adv Dir
52,000 pts for Level 2 Director
54,000 pts for Level 2 Future Dir
56,000 pts for Level 2 Consultant & Level 4 Exec Dir
58,000 pts for Level 3 Senior Dir
68,000 pts for level 3 Dir
76,000 pts for level 3 Future Dir Level 4 Senior Dir
78,000 pts for level 3 Consultant
91,000 pts for levle 4 Advanced Dir
100,000 level 4 Dir
108,000 level 4 F. Dir
110,000 level 4 Consultant

I have a question about the recruits. Is that how many people you have to recruit that year?

It must be because director only says 2, and obviously you need 5...

I'm waiting to hear which products are being discontinued. Anyone have the scoop on that?

no word yet...I am sitting by the phone though!!

I know, i just called my recruiter and as I was going to ask her what GS was about today, she said "I'm shopping inside the airport, can I call you back?".

I was like Okay, please call me back! I hope she calls back very soon! She doesn't return until 10:45 tonight!:eek:

Cara said:
I'm waiting to hear which products are being discontinued. Anyone have the scoop on that?

There's a WHOLE thread on that!

She is already at the airport?? Did gen. session really get out this morning? I was hoping that it got out a 4:30 again... and that Ann will call any minute!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll