• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soWho All Is Going to Chicago's Kick Off?

In summary, the conversation is about a conference that the speakers are attending and they are excited to see David Meenan speak. They discuss the logistics of attending the conference and the possibility of receiving extra points. They also introduce a new member, Kris, who recently promoted.
pamperedbecky
I'm excited! I'm not even sure who all on my team is going, but I think it's at least 4 or 5! Yay! And I saw that David Meenan is speaking at the Chicago one. Cool!

I *think* I'm going. Have to confirm with hubby. It's a long time away from my baby, though. :(

That is a long day. That's why I couldn't do my CEUs for my therapist license way back when and I put my license on hold. Doing those seminars was near to impossible when I was breastfeeding - and having to drag a pump with me!

Hopefully you can come and I'll see you there!

David is speaking at ours too!I can't wait!!!!

I was thinking about registering, showing up for the morning, hopefully seeing the new product reveal, and then leaving early. I wonder how they are going to award the 1000 points. I would assume they are going to verify attendance before giving points away!

Don't forget that the guy who was doing the race with marla & jean is going to show up at a different meeting each day and whichever meeting he shows up at extra points will be rewarded to everyone in attendance.
We shall see. . . Hope you can join us deb

pchefkris said:
Don't forget that the guy who was doing the race with marla & jean is going to show up at a different meeting each day and whichever meeting he shows up at extra points will be rewarded to everyone in attendance.

I must've missed that part that we may get extra points. Woo hoo!!

pchefkris said:

Hi Kris, glad you got in!

Everyone, this is Kris, one of my clustermates. She promoted this spring and walked at National Conference.

Welcome Kris!

Welcome, Kris! And congrats!!!

Congratulations Kris and WELCOME to DCS!! :D

Welcome Kris!!! :D

1. Who is invited to Chicago's Kick Off event?

The Chicago's Kick Off event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and guests.

2. Where is the Kick Off event taking place?

The event will be held at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.

3. What is the dress code for the Kick Off event?

The dress code for the event is business casual.

4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Kick Off event?

Yes, there will be a keynote speaker and special guests from the Pampered Chef corporate team.

5. Will there be any discounts or promotions at the Kick Off event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees of the Kick Off event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef