• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Beach Trip: Myrtle Beach and Chicago Getaway

In summary, the speaker is going to Myrtle Beach on Friday with her boyfriend's family. Her kids will also be joining them to see their father. She also has a conference in Chicago, so she will be spending a few days at the beach before heading there. The speaker is excited and looking forward to a fun and relaxing trip.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I'm going to Myrtle Beach! On FRIDAY! I'm pretty excited - it's really sudden! My kids are going to see their father (he wasn't going to be taking them this summer, but suddenly he is), so I'll be all by myself for the 4th. My boyfriend is going to MB with his mother and daughter, and said I should come with them. I checked into flights from MB to Chicago for conference, and it's not too bad, so I'm doing it! Yay! Who couldn't use a few days at the beach, and then a few days in Chicago?

We're leaving for MB on Thurs! Have fun and I'll see you next Wednesday :)

mountainmama74 said:
I'm going to Myrtle Beach! On FRIDAY! I'm pretty excited - it's really sudden! My kids are going to see their father (he wasn't going to be taking them this summer, but suddenly he is), so I'll be all by myself for the 4th. My boyfriend is going to MB with his mother and daughter, and said I should come with them. I checked into flights from MB to Chicago for conference, and it's not too bad, so I'm doing it! Yay! Who couldn't use a few days at the beach, and then a few days in Chicago?

I just got home from there! It is an awesome place! My daughter lives in Mount Pleasant and I fly in there! We decided to be spontaneous... and spent the night on the ocean while I was there! So awesome! Look for a restaurant called "Mammy's Kitchen"! It has a wonderful Breakfast Bar for only $6.99! Have FUN!

Never Been there but I hear it's great. Have a wonderful time!

Hi there! Wow, it sounds like you have an exciting trip planned! Myrtle Beach is such a beautiful place to visit, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with your boyfriend and his family. And then to top it off with a conference in Chicago, that's fantastic! I hope you have a chance to relax and recharge at the beach before heading to your conference. Safe travels and have a blast! Maybe you can even bring some of your favorite Pampered Chef products along for some beachside cooking. Enjoy your trip!

Related to Last-Minute Beach Trip: Myrtle Beach and Chicago Getaway

1. What are some essential items to pack for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip"?

Some essential items to pack for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip" include sunscreen, towels, snacks, a beach umbrella, and a cooler filled with drinks.

2. How can I prepare for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip" without much notice?

To prepare for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip" without much notice, make sure to have a beach bag or tote packed with essentials at all times. This way, you can easily grab it and go when the opportunity arises.

3. What are some quick and easy beach-friendly recipes for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip"?

Some quick and easy beach-friendly recipes for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip" include sandwiches, fruit salad, chips and dip, and pre-made pasta or potato salad. These can be easily packed and transported to the beach.

4. Is it necessary to bring beach toys or games for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip"?

It is not necessary to bring beach toys or games for an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip", but they can add to the fun and enjoyment of the trip. You can bring a frisbee, beach ball, or a deck of cards for some entertainment on the beach.

5. What are some tips for staying safe during an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip"?

Some tips for staying safe during an "Ot - Impromptu Beach Trip" include staying hydrated, wearing sunscreen, and being mindful of any potential hazards in the water such as strong currents or jellyfish. It is also important to follow any beach rules and regulations and to have a designated person to watch over any belongings while swimming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jenm42
  • General Chat