• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhere Are We With the Retiring Products?

In summary, the Woven Rectangle Tray and Chillzanne Mini Bowl are no longer available to order. The Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Chillzanne Bowl are on back order and may not be available after the cut-off date.
kam
Staff member
I want to update my Going, Going Gone...so which ones are no longer available?

Here's what I have found:
Woven Rectangle
and
Chillzane Mini Bowl are no longer available to be ordered.

Twixit/Towel combo is getting limited.

I didn't see anything about the Chillzane Rectangle - unless I missed it. Does anyone know if it is limited??

Is there anything I am missing?
THANKS!

It was backordered for a bit, but I don't recall seeing anything about it being limited yet.

My PPP is telling me the Woven Rectangle is on backorder. Is it no longer avail?? I have an order for one!

I just submitted a show w/the chillzane rec. server. It had that lovely exclamation point in the yellow triangle meaning BO. I hope it goes thru!

ChefJWarren said:
My PPP is telling me the Woven Rectangle is on backorder. Is it no longer avail?? I have an order for one!

I thought I saw that the last date to order the Woven Rectangle is 8/18. Can it still beordered after that date??

Crap, I didn't see that!

Don't take my word for it - I am not sure either!!

This is why I started my other thread about having one central location updated by HO listing the status of these products as they are sold out/limited/issued cut off dates. This way we are not always second guessing ourselves!!

Talked with HO, you are right! Crap! I had an order for one.

ChefJWarren said:
Talked with HO, you are right! Crap! I had an order for one.

Did they confirm it is Sold Out?

Here is from the NewsWire:
Discontinued Item Available While Supplies Last
The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Monday, August 18. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2151 — Woven Rectangle Tray

The following information is current as of Tuesday, August 26, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

* Woven Rectangle Tray, Item #2151
* Bamboo Square Bowl, Item #2249
* Chillzanne® Rectangle Server, Item #2781
* Chillzanne® Bowl, Item #2785
* Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl, Item #2788

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 5th PC News Wire:

The following item has been discontinued and will not be back ordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2788 — Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl

August 12th PC News Wire:

The following item has been discontinued and will not be back ordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Monday, August 18. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2151 — Woven Rectangle Tray

August 26th News Wire:

Discounted Item Available While Supplies Last
The following item has been discontinued and will not be back ordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Cooking Show Orders that include this item, please do so by Sunday, August 31. Please note that the item will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until the inventory is gone.

#2655 — Towel and Twixit! Set

I hope this clarifies it for everyone

:chef:

thanks for gathering that all together for us ! :)

My question is why are the Woven Rectangle and Mini-Chillzane still listed on the Back order page if order cut-off date has already passed?

Does this mean these items can still be ordered? Or are the ones that were ordered before the cut-off still on back-order?

Chillzanne Mini Bowl is Stop Sell. If you add it to a show your show will be put on hold and you will have to call and have it removed from the order.

Ugh!! I called HO today and asked, "Which retired items can I definitely NOT order anymore?". She said the Chillzanne Mini Bowl and the Woven Rectangular Tray.

So much mixed info....

I was just wondering what the yellow triangle meant. I thought it meant it was discontinued but I guess it just means it's on back order. Do you usually tell your customer that it's on BO or do you just submit it anyway? I'm new here, BTW.

mmmorgan20 said:
I was just wondering what the yellow triangle meant. I thought it meant it was discontinued but I guess it just means it's on back order. Do you usually tell your customer that it's on BO or do you just submit it anyway? I'm new here, BTW.

If it shows a triangle next to something, I go to the Finish tab and it tells you what all the triangles mean. If its just on backorder, I go ahead and submit anyway. I usually get an email a couple of days later telling me whats on backorder and when it'll ship. Thats when I call the customer and they have all been okay with it.

Related to soWhere Are We With the Retiring Products?

1. What products are being retired?

There are a variety of products that are being retired from our Pampered Chef catalog. These include older versions of our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can find the full list of retiring products on our website.

2. When will the retiring products no longer be available?

The retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after they sell out or by the designated retirement date, whichever comes first. We recommend checking our website regularly to see if the product you are interested in is still in stock.

3. Can I still purchase retiring products after they are no longer available on the website?

Unfortunately, once a product is retired, it will no longer be available for purchase. We suggest purchasing any retiring products as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on your favorite items.

4. Will there be any discounts or promotions for the retiring products?

We do not offer discounts or promotions specifically for retiring products. However, you may find some of these products on sale as we make room for new and updated products in our catalog.

5. Can I return or exchange a retiring product?

Our return and exchange policy still applies to retiring products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance. However, keep in mind that retiring products may have limited availability and may not be eligible for exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam