• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc

In summary, the Chillzane mini-bowl is still on back order, but is sold out. The Stop Sell items are Holiday Plates and Spreaders.
kam
Staff member
I just sent an email to HO asking for a section on CC that lists the info we get in the PC News Wire for discontinued/stop sell products.

I know we have the BackOrder section, but it doesn't really provide good info. For example, why is the Chillzane mini-bowl still listed when many on here have said it can't be ordered.

I have only been a consultant 1 year, but this is the second switch over for me and it gets so difficult to remember which products are gone/almost gone/and on stop sell. In the very least, it would be nice to have the info in the NewsWire be cumulative. That way we could just go to the last email and have the complete list.

Here is what I sent:
Each week in the PC News Wire we have been updated about retiring products and those that are running low. It is nice to receive this info that way, but after a few weeks, I find myself having to sort through several emails to determine which products are gone, and to determine cut-off dates. It would be nice to have a section (near the backorder section) that would list these products and provide the information. It would be nice to have the Chillzane mini-bowl listed with its cut-off date - and updated to Sold Out when it is gone.

I am trying to get some last minute orders for August together - but I have to sort through NUMEROUS emails to try to determine where we stand on some of these products.

It would also be nice to have listed the STOP SELL items here too. (Holiday Plates and spreaders).

A central location to find the information can only help shows to be submitted with fewer holds.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I agree, it's wasted time searching and asking. It would be nice to have an easy place to refer to.

Great idea. This is my first switchover and I am TRYING to remember it all as best I can with my limited brain cells. ;) Thanks.​

I also agree!! Thanks for emailing them!!

Keep us posted if you get a response but I do agree with you! :)

I sent a similar email. If you agree, it is important to send an email - the more consultants they hear from, the better chance they'll hear us.

dannyzmom said:
I sent a similar email. If you agree, it is important to send an email - the more consultants they hear from, the better chance they'll hear us.

Yes, if others send emails it can only help.

All I wanted to do last night was send a QUICK email to get some last minute August orders and I wanted to attach my Going Going Gone flyer. But of course, I would want to remove the items that are sold out! This should have taken me just a few minutes...Well, I just didn't have the time to try to sort though everything to determine which products were really gone! So, the email did not get sent. Hope to figure it out today.

I totally agree, the chillzanne mini bowl and woven tray are still stated as back order!!
This is the first time we have run out so quickly.

If not a separate section, then the list in the Newswire needs to contain the entire list, not just the latest addition. New consultants may not have received past editions of the Newswire, and wouldn't necessarily know that those items aren't available any more.

There used to be a list of things on stop sell with the backorders I remember it from last year. Wonder what happened to it....

Did anyone see the NEW section!!!?

Newswire:
"Products Status Alerts
A new page has been developed for you to view products that are currently placed on back order, stop-sell or available while supplies last. "

It is awesome! This will be SO helpful.

So maybe all of our emails did help! (This will have to help cut down calls to HO about stop Sell items!)

This is so great!! Extremely helpful to the new consultants and those of us who begin to loose track of everything!

What is the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc"?

The "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" is a feature on our website that allows customers to indicate which products they are interested in purchasing. It helps us track demand and prioritize which products to restock.

How do I access the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc"?

You can access the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Shop" section. From there, you can select the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" option and view the list of products that are currently in demand.

Can I add multiple products to the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" at once?

Yes, you can add multiple products to the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" by clicking on the "Add to Wanted List" button next to each product. You can also use the search bar to find specific products and add them to your list.

How often is the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" updated?

The "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" is updated in real-time, so it reflects the most current demand for our products. However, please note that popular products may sell out quickly and may not always be available for purchase.

Does adding a product to the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" guarantee its availability?

No, adding a product to the "Wanted: Stop Sell Section on Cc" does not guarantee its availability. It simply helps us track demand and prioritize which products to restock. We recommend checking back regularly or signing up for notifications when a product is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam
  • Mr. Pampered Chef