1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

Solution Center

Discussion in 'Chef's Lounge' started by krzymomof4, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Silver Member

Anyone else having trouble getting through to Solution Center??

2. My director got a busy signal last night when calling HO

:chef:

3. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Silver Member

That's what I am getting. I get as far as 1 888 and then it starts busy!!
    I really need to get ahold of them before they process a show:cry:

4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Gold Member

I left a call back yesterday. When they called me back, I was on hold for 25 mins then I hung-up. I left another call-back this morning.

5. Nope, I'm on the phone with them right now. I chose to hold instead of call back and someone picked right up.

6. StacieB

StacieB Gold Member

I got quite a few busy signals last night and just tried calling back. I was then on hold forever and no opprtunity of a call back.

7. sklay723

sklay723 Gold Member

I stayed on hold for over an hour last night with no luck and no callback option...requested a callback this morning and hopefully will hear back in an hour...but somehow I'm not holding my breath. I think I'll call back and then stay on hold...I need to resolve a CC issue before noon so my show will count toward the Dec. 8 commission statement...

***Just called in and I was on hold, but there's now a 3-4 hour wait so I was bummed...but I opted to wait and the phone was picked up and answered within a minute or so!!! :) Call and wait!!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.