• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower Appetizers: Need Ideas? Ask Amanda!

In summary, some easy and quick shower appetizer ideas include mini quiches, cheese and fruit skewers, bruschetta, and deviled eggs. For vegetarian options, you can try stuffed mushrooms, caprese salad skewers, or hummus and pita chips. For vegan options, you can make a vegetable platter with a variety of dips, coconut and tofu skewers, or vegan spring rolls. There are also many make-ahead options such as spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, and crostini with various toppings. For gluten-free options, you can try cucumber and smoked salmon bites, stuffed dates with goat cheese and pistachios, or gluten-free crackers with various toppings. To make your shower
ardrown
Does anyone have some appetizer recipes that they have done at showers in the past? Preferrably ones that I can prebake a crust or something prior to going to the shower or one that does not need baking at all?
I have a bride who I had given 10 appetizer recipes to for her to pick from and she doesn't like any of them. So I'm back to the drawing board...
Thanks!
Amanda

I did my first shower on Sunday and made the spicy shrimp ceviche cups and then as a 2nd recipe made homemade salsa with the salad chopper. (Actually I brought the bride up and made her do the tasks after I demo'd explained. It worked pretty well! (I made up a tray of the tortilla cups at home beforehand and only had her make 4.

I made Stawberry Amiretto Pastries at one. We just did not put them together and made a double patch of the filling to be able to use top and bottoms both without putting them together for them to be easier to eat at the shower.

Related to Shower Appetizers: Need Ideas? Ask Amanda!

1. What are some easy and quick shower appetizer ideas?

Some easy and quick shower appetizer ideas include mini quiches, cheese and fruit skewers, bruschetta, and deviled eggs. These can all be prepped ahead of time and assembled right before the shower.

2. Can you suggest some vegetarian or vegan options for shower appetizers?

For vegetarian options, you can try stuffed mushrooms, caprese salad skewers, or hummus and pita chips. For vegan options, you can make a vegetable platter with a variety of dips, coconut and tofu skewers, or vegan spring rolls.

3. Are there any make-ahead shower appetizers?

Yes, there are many make-ahead shower appetizers such as spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, and crostini with various toppings. These can be made the day before and refrigerated until the shower.

4. Can you recommend some gluten-free options for shower appetizers?

Some gluten-free options for shower appetizers include cucumber and smoked salmon bites, stuffed dates with goat cheese and pistachios, and gluten-free crackers with various toppings such as hummus or smoked salmon spread.

5. How can I make my shower appetizers look more visually appealing?

You can make your shower appetizers look more visually appealing by using a variety of colors and textures. For example, you can use different colored fruits and vegetables for skewers or use a variety of dips and spreads for crostini. You can also use edible garnishes such as herbs or edible flowers to add a pop of color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Langrco
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • rajenkiPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • PamperedMandy2010