• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Wonton Wrapper Appetizer Recipes

In summary, some easy appetizer recipes using wonton wrappers include wonton cups filled with taco meat and cheese, baked wonton chips with dip, and wonton-wrapped shrimp or crab bites. You can make your own wonton wrappers, but store-bought ones are more convenient. Wonton wrapper appetizers can be frozen before or after cooking. Vegetarian options include tofu and vegetable dumplings, spinach and feta wonton cups, and avocado wonton bites. Wonton wrappers can also be used for dessert recipes such as apple pie wontons, chocolate wonton cups, and cinnamon sugar wonton chips.
rajenkiPC
I'm doing an "Oscar Party" and need some recipes for appetizers with wonton wrappers done in the mini muffin pan. I think these look awesome, they give great "wow factor"...but wasn't crazy about the one artichoke recipe that I have. I tried doing a recipe search, but for some reason that part of this board doesn't work for me. Does anyone have additional appetizer recipes with wonton wrappers?

Can you get to Consultant's Corner? The Baked Potstickers recipe would be there, and those are a definite winner. They don't use the MMP, though, if you're looking specifically for an MMP recipe.

Here's what I could find... Enjoy!

Attachments

• Asian-Style Wontons.doc
    27 KB · Views: 326
  • Curried Chicken Cups.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 333
  • Crispy Taco Bites.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Holiday Wrappings.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 614
  • Shrimp Wonton Cups.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 323
Awesome! And I also found a file of recipes specifically for the mmp after I posted this. Thanks!

Last Spring's Spicy Shrimp Ceviche cups are also yummy!

What are some easy appetizer recipes using wonton wrappers?

Some easy appetizer recipes using wonton wrappers include wonton cups filled with taco meat and cheese, baked wonton chips with dip, and wonton-wrapped shrimp or crab bites.

Can I make my own wonton wrappers for these recipes?

Yes, you can make your own wonton wrappers by combining flour, salt, and water to make a dough, then rolling it out thin and cutting it into squares. However, store-bought wonton wrappers are more convenient and typically yield better results.

Can I freeze wonton wrapper appetizers?

Yes, most wonton wrapper appetizers can be frozen before or after cooking. To freeze before cooking, assemble the appetizers and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze until solid, then transfer to an airtight container. To freeze after cooking, allow the appetizers to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to serve.

What are some vegetarian options for wonton wrapper appetizers?

Some vegetarian options for wonton wrapper appetizers include tofu and vegetable dumplings, spinach and feta wonton cups, and avocado wonton bites. You can also substitute any meat in a recipe with your choice of vegetables, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions.

Can I use wonton wrappers for desserts?

Yes, wonton wrappers can be used for dessert recipes as well. Some popular options include apple pie wontons, chocolate wonton cups filled with fruit or pudding, and cinnamon sugar wonton chips. Get creative and experiment with different fillings and toppings to find your favorite sweet wonton treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedape
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies