• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy and delicious St Patrick's Day appetizer ideas?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a person looking for an appetizer recipe for a St. Patrick's Day themed show. Suggestions are made for a guacamole recipe, a Blue Cheese & Bacon Potato Crisp recipe, and a Greek Torta recipe. The conversation also mentions using green fruits and veggies with a green dip, making Mexican Chicken & Black bean napoleons, and a green drink for the show. The person ultimately decides to make the blue cheese and bacon potato crisps and a green colored lava cake. They also mention difficulties with fitting the potatoes in the pan and suggest trying them on a bar pan next time.
PamperedMandy2010
I have a show on Sunday and am looking for a good and easy appetizer recipe to make. It's going to be a St Patrick's Day theme so if there's anything that would go with that, that'd be great. Doesn't need to though. I would really appreciate any ideas! Thanks in advance!

Not Irish but the new guacamole recipe would be good. 1/4 - 1/2 cup salsa and 1 avocado mixed in the MFP. I would add a little lime juice and maybe a pressed garlic clove. It's yummy and it's easy and it shows off our new MFP.

Umm what about the "Blue Cheese & Bacon Potato Crisp" I haven't tried them, but Irish :)

LeahMae said:
Umm what about the "Blue Cheese & Bacon Potato Crisp" I haven't tried them, but Irish :)

I tried these and found that the red potatoes really need to be "baby" red potatoes. I bought regular and of course, they didn't fit in the wells!!

it's got some "GREEN" in it...the Greek Torta!

cindylpal said:
it's got some "GREEN" in it...the Greek Torta!

...you could CALL it "Irish Torta" - just for this month. :cool:

I have a show the day before St. Patty's day and we are going to have green fruits & veggies with a colored green dip and put it in the C&S tray. For the demo, I'm making the Mexican Chicken & Black bean napoleons (but not made as napoleons) w/ the kiwi salsa. She's going to get chips and we will have people scoop up the mixtures and put them on their chips or set them in the mini cup shaped chips. We're also going to make a green drink.

thank you all for the suggestions. we decided on the blue cheese and bacon potato crisps. and i'm going to make the lava cake and use icing i colored green. and i def agree about the size of the potatoes! i made them last night to try it out and had a hard time fitting them into the MMP but they still turned out well. some of my slices came out thicker than others too so i had to pick through them to find thin ones for the bottom. i may try them on the bar pan next time like i saw in another post.

1. What is a good appetizer recipe for a party?

One of our most popular appetizer recipes is our Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It's easy to make, delicious, and perfect for a crowd. Simply mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, and cheese, then bake until bubbly.

2. What are some easy appetizer recipes for beginners?

If you're new to cooking, our Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts are a great option. All you need is bacon, water chestnuts, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Simply wrap the bacon around the water chestnuts, secure with a toothpick, and bake until crispy. The sweet and salty flavors are sure to be a hit.

3. Can you recommend a healthy appetizer recipe?

Our Avocado and Tomato Crostini is a delicious and nutritious appetizer option. Simply toast slices of baguette, then top with mashed avocado, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of sea salt. It's a great way to add some healthy fats and veggies to your party spread.

4. What's a good appetizer recipe that's vegetarian-friendly?

Our Caprese Skewers are a crowd-pleasing vegetarian appetizer. Simply thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves onto skewers, then drizzle with balsamic glaze. It's a simple and delicious option for those who don't eat meat.

5. Can you suggest an appetizer recipe that can be made ahead of time?

Our Party Pinwheels are a great make-ahead appetizer. Simply spread cream cheese, ranch dressing, and your choice of toppings (such as chopped veggies or deli meat) onto tortillas, roll them up, and chill in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply slice into pinwheels and enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
floccies
  • chefannie