• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef St. Patrick's Day Recipes: Celebrate with Delicious Dishes!

In summary, there are many st patty's day favorites out there. There are also some PC St. Patty's day recipes. The reuben ring from All the Best is a fun St. Patrick's Day recipe. Not authentically Irish, but very Irish-American. The hosts give everyone a little loaf of soda bread as they're leaving. If you have a St. Patty's Day themed show, what are you doing at it?
PamperedSheep
Any st patty's day favorites out there? Are there any PC st patty's day recipes? tia:D

The reuben ring from All the Best is a fun St. Patrick's Day recipe. Not authentically Irish, but very Irish-American. (Corned Beef is an American substitution in Irish immigrants' diets for more expensive Irish bacon. Irish immigrants in New York City started eating corned beef when they couldn't get Irish bacon. It stuck.)Otherwise, you can make any dessert and just tint the recipe (or whipped cream to top it) green.

Well, I own an Irish restaurant. Our big Irish dishes are of course Shepards pie (in Ireland they use lamb - we use beef) , Salmon Dijon, Of course corn beef sandwiches, fish and chips (served with the vinegar!) We also do sausage and chips and at brunch we have a traditional irish breakfast - Brown bread and soda bread are served on St Patty's day as well (no caraway or raisens!)- If I can think of anything else I will post it - its early still and I need coffee! ;)

I have to giggle at Dor's list of foods. Friends of ours have a big St. Pat's party every year. And each year the food is great. But I don't think we've had Irish food at it. Ever. One year it was Polish (pierogi and kielbasa), another was Chinese (fried rice, egg rolls, almond chicken, etc.), yet another was Mexican (taco bar)... but the hosts give everyone a little loaf of soda bread as they're leaving.

PamperedDor said:
Well, I own an Irish restaurant. Our big Irish dishes are of course Shepards pie (in Ireland they use lamb - we use beef) , Salmon Dijon, Of course corn beef sandwiches, fish and chips (served with the vinegar!) We also do sausage and chips and at brunch we have a traditional irish breakfast - Brown bread and soda bread are served on St Patty's day as well (no caraway or raisens!)- If I can think of anything else I will post it - its early still and I need coffee! ;)

WHAT!!! NO Bangers & Mashed????????? :cool: ;) :cool:

well, these are some great ideas. i don't think i can do the beer, since it is for the church ladies and will be held at church, LOL

well gee you didn't say that in the beginning

it was more fun this way, LOL

Ginger428 said:
WHAT!!! NO Bangers & Mashed????????? :cool: ;) :cool:

Ha - Bangers are actually the sausages - The English call it Bangers and Mash - the Southern Irish call it Sausage and Chips (french fries).

I looked in the files and found the Shamrock Desert Pizza...it's the sugar cookie shaped like a clover.....any suggestions on how to do this??

ALSO...if you have a St. Patty's Day themed show...what are you doing at it? Ideas!?

The Creme De Menthe Cheesecake would also be good.

(It would need to be made ahead of time and brought with you.)

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes that can be made with Pampered Chef products for St. Patrick's Day?

Some popular options include Irish Soda Bread, Shepherd's Pie, and Corned Beef and Cabbage. Pampered Chef has recipes for all of these dishes that can be easily made using our versatile kitchen tools and cookware.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used to make festive desserts for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, there are several delicious dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products and incorporate Irish flavors, such as Irish Cream Cheesecake and Bailey's Chocolate Truffles. These desserts are perfect for celebrating the holiday with a sweet treat.

3. Are there any low-carb or gluten-free options for St. Patrick's Day dishes with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some options for St. Patrick's Day include Low-Carb Irish Soda Bread and Gluten-Free Shepherd's Pie. These dishes are just as delicious and festive as their traditional counterparts.

4. Can Pampered Chef products be used to make drinks for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, there are several drink recipes that incorporate Pampered Chef products and are perfect for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Some examples include Irish Cream Coffee and Shamrock Shakes. Our products make it easy to create these tasty beverages at home.

5. Do you have any recommendations for quick and easy St. Patrick's Day recipes using Pampered Chef products?

For a quick and delicious meal, we recommend our One-Pot Irish Beef Stew or our Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage. Both of these recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less using Pampered Chef products, making them perfect for busy St. Patrick's Day celebrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • frozenchef