• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Gifts Not to Host Address

In summary, there are a few options for shipping gifts to a different address than the host's, such as using a package forwarding service, having the gift shipped directly from the retailer, or using a third-party shipping service. It is possible to use the recipient's address as the billing address for the gift, but the billing address must match the one associated with the credit card. When shipping to a business or apartment complex, it is important to include the recipient's name and phone number in the address. Most retailers and shipping services offer the option to include a gift message, but there may be an additional fee. To track the shipment of the gift, the retailer or shipping service will provide a tracking number for monitoring the progress and estimated delivery date
sailortena
Hi, my sister is a past host, and wants to send a PC gift to our mother who lives in another state.

How do I put this record in PP? Do I put my sister's name on the order with her discount number, and just put my mother's name in the Special Shipping area, or do I have to put the host's name in there, too?

I want my mother to also be able to get the guarantee in case something happens to her stuff.

How does this work?

I would put your sister's name as the guest and then ship to in c/o your mom at her address. That way she can get the discount. Then send your mom a receipt in case anything happens to it.

Gina M said:
I would put your sister's name as the guest and then ship to in c/o your mom at her address. That way she can get the discount. Then send your mom a receipt in case anything happens to it.

If your mom needs to send something back for any reason then your mom/sister could call HO and still have a replacement delivered to your mom's house.

Ok great, thanks for the advice!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'd be happy to help you with this. When placing an order for a gift, you can put your sister's name on the order with her discount number and then put your mother's name in the Special Shipping area. This will ensure that your mother receives the gift with her name on the order and also allows her to receive the guarantee in case of any issues. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy gifting!

Related to Shipping Gifts Not to Host Address

1. How do I ship a gift to someone without using their host address?

There are a few options for shipping gifts to a different address than the host's. You can use a package forwarding service, have the gift shipped directly from the retailer, or use a third-party shipping service. These options may require additional fees, so be sure to research and compare before choosing the best option for you.

2. Can I use the recipient's address as the billing address for the gift?

Yes, you can use the recipient's address as the billing address for the gift. However, if you are using a credit card, the billing address must match the one associated with the card. Some retailers may also require the billing and shipping addresses to match for security purposes.

3. What should I do if my gift is going to a business or apartment complex?

If you are shipping a gift to a business or apartment complex, be sure to include the recipient's name as well as the business or apartment name in the address. This will ensure that the gift is delivered to the correct location and not returned to the sender. You may also want to include the recipient's phone number to make it easier for the delivery person to contact them if needed.

4. Can I include a gift message with the shipment?

Most retailers and shipping services offer the option to include a gift message with the shipment. This allows you to add a personal touch to the gift and let the recipient know who it's from. Some services may charge an additional fee for this option, so be sure to check before finalizing your order.

5. How can I track the shipment of my gift?

If you are using a package forwarding service or third-party shipping service, they will typically provide you with a tracking number to monitor the shipment. If the gift is being shipped directly from the retailer, they will also provide a tracking number. You can use this number to track the progress of your shipment and get an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76