• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sharing Something That Worked for Me!

In summary, The Chillzanne product line will be discontinued as of August 31st, host specials will be available starting August, gas and food prices got you down? Ask me about how you can ADD income to your family budget with just one night a week out of the house! Give it a try and pay only $57 plus tax on your kit before August 31st. Call today! Fall will book up fast!!
baychef
Silver Member
Sent this out to my downline and network of cluster directors. To update...one signed today!:chef:

I wanted to share with all of you. This e-mail has netted me 2 extremely hot leads (one is supposed to sign up tonight and the other within a week or two. (No chickens are being counted until they hatch, however!!!) These two are totally excited, one I have worked with for over 2 years and the time is right. The other, called me out of the blue on my cell phone when I was shopping in Walmart!!

Each month I send out a newsletter that I subscribe to and it goes to about 300 or so customers. These customers may also be more customers of my team members as some of them have been hosts that have signed up so it they will be more inclined to call the consultant of their choice. (In no way am I fishing for sales or recruits that are afflicted with my team members. I am in hopes that they may see something of interest and contact their consultant.)

That being said, with so much information and great announcements, I decided to send this email out titled "Exciting and brief Pampered Chef announcements"

These 2 hot leads called because of the following e-mail. Please feel free to alter it and steal it if you desire to do so. Ann
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, you August newsletter will be arriving in your e-mail box but here is a summary:

Discontinued items:
The Chillzanne product line will be gone as of Aug. 31st!! Manufacturing prices rose so high that The Pampered Chef decided to discontinue them from their line.

Order now!!! Call me if you are local and if you would like the items sent to you , you may order directly from my website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/anneaster

Other items are being discontinued and I will list them on my website later this week.

Host specials:
August: Forged cutlery knives
September: Cookware 60% OFF either one set or one open stock pan (Executive and Stainless Steel...only in September it will be Stainless STEAL!!!)
October: 60% off Simple Additions...2 pieces!!

Gas and food prices got you down? Ask me about how you can ADD income to your family budget with just one night a week out of the house! Give it a try and pay only $57 plus tax on your kit before August 31st.

Call today! Fall will book up fast!!

I just sent it out. I did add a bit about the French Vanilla stoneware and the two Woven Selections pieces being discontinued, too. We'll see what happens!

Hey, I figure it didn't cost me a thing and to get 1 steaming hot lead and now a new recruit, it couldn't hurt for someone else to give it a try!

Let me know if it helps anyone!

1. How can I share something that worked for me with others?

To share something that worked for you, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. During the party, you can demonstrate the product and share your personal experience and tips on how to use it effectively.

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to share something that worked for me?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to share something that worked for you with others. Anyone can host a Pampered Chef party and share their personal experience with the products.

3. Can I share something that worked for me with others online?

Yes, you can share something that worked for you with others online through social media, emails, or by creating a blog post. You can also share your personal referral link to the product on the Pampered Chef website.

4. What kind of products can I share something that worked for me with?

You can share something that worked for you with any Pampered Chef product. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks, and food products.

5. Is there any incentive for sharing something that worked for me?

Yes, there are incentives for sharing something that worked for you with others. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. As a consultant, you can also earn commission on the sales made through your personal referral link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila