• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Success: Yard Sale, Open House Flyers, and a New Hostess!

In summary, "What a Wonderful Saturday" is a collection of recipes and tips for hosting a weekend gathering, written by Pampered Chef's Chief Recipe Developer, Mary Beth Roe. It is currently only available as an e-book, but the recipes can be printed out for personal use. The recipes are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of home cooks, and there are options for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Today I was having a yard sale and I had flyers for my open house and the discontinued list on the back and managed to give alot out too :) I also go an order :) But was really amazing is when the phone rang later after we are done and packet up and my hostess from may called to say christina I am ready to sign up :) I was so excited so she is coming to my house on monday morning to sign the papers and us doing training :) :) I was so excited to share I just had to so my FD is saved since one of my recruits went inactive.

Thanks for letting me share.

WAY TO GO!!! Congrats!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys :) I was really worried about losing it after the past few weeks with some bad things going on but not it totally restored me knowning I am doing things right :)

That is great Christina!

Great news Christina!!! I am so glad that things are looking up for you!! Congrats!!

Thanks Chris and everyone with your lovely comments I know you especially Chris know what I been going through. Oh I gotta email you and bring you up todate.

Good job! I was LOOKING for recruit leads at my show today but it was "all family" and the aunt sells PC! So, they weren't interested in the "opportunity" but I got 2 bookings! Not bad for their family member selling PC!So, way to go Christina - glad your day was even better!

Last edited:
Awesome !!!!! That is super Janet.... The bookings are great for being in a group where a family member also sells.

YEA! GREAT JOB!!! Hope things keep looking up for you!

Last edited:

1. What is "What a Wonderful Saturday"?

"What a Wonderful Saturday" is a collection of recipes and tips for hosting the perfect weekend gathering with friends and family. It includes dishes for every meal, as well as ideas for activities and decorations.

2. Who is the author of "What a Wonderful Saturday"?

The author of "What a Wonderful Saturday" is Pampered Chef's Chief Recipe Developer, Mary Beth Roe. She is a seasoned chef and entertainer with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry.

3. Can I purchase "What a Wonderful Saturday" in a physical book format?

Currently, "What a Wonderful Saturday" is only available as an e-book. However, you can print out the recipes and tips from the e-book for your personal use.

4. Are the recipes in "What a Wonderful Saturday" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "What a Wonderful Saturday" are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks of all levels. They use simple ingredients and have clear instructions to follow.

5. Does "What a Wonderful Saturday" include vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, "What a Wonderful Saturday" has a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options. You can easily modify the recipes to fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchef_Christy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MakinBacon