• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Table Without Me There

In summary, the woman is considering setting up a table at a local fitness club to sell products. She is unsure of what to put on the table, but recommends a display board with top 10 products, a drawing, and free seasonal best cookbooks.
CGutwein
Gold Member
Hi Ladies,
I have been contacted to set up a table at a local fitness club for women. The previous consultant they used has moved away. What they have asked me to do (which they did in the past and currently with other direct sales consultants) is to set up a table with catalogs and order forms and anything else I want. I'm planning to set it up tomorrow and go back on Monday to pick up any orders to get them in by the cut-off.

I don't have much product on hand to sell cash and carry, but have a few discontinued products that I could take with prices on them saying they can be purchased. Any other suggestions of what to have on the table? Do I do a prize drawing with slips to be filled out? All money will be kept at the front desk.

I've never done anything like this before. Usually I stay with my booth.

Thanks for the help!

I wouldn't do any cash and carry since you won't be there - that kind of stuff just makes me nervous. I would maybe do a display board with a top 10 products shown to give them ideas of what to buy. Of course have the host and guest specials. I would also do the drawing - you could do a free kitchen show, give away products, etc. It doesn't matter but in this situation I would try to get the contact information.Remember all orders in on the 19th are guaranteed by the 24th. Make sure you are either prepared to deliver products on Christmas Eve or have them shipped directly to the customers.

I would not leave any actual product- even cash & Carry. It will grow legs...or the money will.

I've done events where I couldn't stay the whole time, or each day, so I left catalogs (usually old ones), and then mini-catalogs and/or Recipe Cards out on my table. The last time I did one like that I had made up little bags that contained: a current mini-catalog, business card magnet, some candy, and a recipe card. I then put the bags in a basket. It looked nice, and they got something to take with. I also used a Tri-fold board seen below, with information about the current specials, business opportunity, etc.

Here is a photo:
15470d1261271531-booth-photos-feel-free-post-your-photos-too-img_2007.jpg

I also have a sign for whatever my drawing might be (usually just a collection of Free Season's Best Cookbooks). You can take a photo of the free item, and put it on your sign, then have something for them to put the drawing slips into.

I really like this drawing slip (attached)- simple, easy to read, and pretty effective. The PC one is too wordy for most people- they won't read it all, they just do it for the drawing.

(I've also attached my "Mini Booking Slide" you see in the Tri-board photos. I printed each page on different colored card stock, then used oval cutters to make the shapes.)

Attachments

• DrawingSlips(malls).doc
    46 KB · Views: 554
  • BookingSlideMini.doc
    33 KB · Views: 639

Related to Setting up Table Without Me There

1. How can I set up my table without you there?

Setting up your table without me there is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. First, make sure you have all your Pampered Chef products and tools handy. Then, lay out a tablecloth or placemats to protect your table. Next, arrange your dishes and serving pieces in a visually appealing way. Finally, add any decorations or centerpieces to complete the look. With these steps, your table will be beautifully set up without me there.

2. What Pampered Chef products are essential for setting up a table?

There are a few Pampered Chef products that are essential for setting up a table. These include our versatile Placemats, which come in a variety of colors and patterns, our beautiful Stoneware, which can be used for both cooking and serving, and our decorative Tablecloth. Additionally, our Serving Sets and Serving Spoons are perfect for dishing out food to your guests.

3. Do I need to have a specific theme or color scheme for my table setup?

No, you do not need to have a specific theme or color scheme for your table setup. However, it can add a special touch to your table if you decide to have a cohesive theme or color scheme. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products in different colors and patterns, so you can easily mix and match to create a cohesive look.

4. How can I make my table setup look elegant and professional?

To make your table setup look elegant and professional, it's important to pay attention to details. Use coordinating colors and patterns, and make sure your dishes and serving pieces are arranged neatly. You can also add small details like place cards or fresh flowers to elevate the look. With Pampered Chef products, you can achieve a polished and professional table setup with ease.

5. Can I set up a table for a large group without assistance?

Yes, you can definitely set up a table for a large group without assistance. It may take a bit more time and organization, but with the right tools and products from Pampered Chef, you can easily create a beautiful table setup for any size group. Just make sure to plan ahead and have everything you need ready before starting to set up the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thehaleykitchen